SHADYBRAIN: NEW-> SITE, RELEASE, COMPETITION

chris.impulse

Hi all,

it's been incredibly busy at .shadybrain in the last couple of weeks. We did a complete relaunch of the label (check our new website), have a new digital release out since today, and just received the testpresses for the Rregula EP which will be released soon and has features by The Panacea and Silent Witness. If you want to take your chance to win a testpress, read below.

Thx so much for all support and enjoy the new website,
Chris // .SHB

1. NEW WEBSITE UP

websitescreen400.jpg

Yes, it's here! After about two years of collecting ideas and working hard the new .shadybrain website is finally up. Blood sweat and tears, I can tell you... But one thing is for sure: We are very happy with the outcome, which will give .shadybrain a nice home and loads of possibilities for the future.

But not only the website, the whole label has been relaunched as from now on, we are not only releasing Drum and Bass but all kinds of subculture music styles from Techno to Indie, from Dubstep to Experimental. We want to put out all music which we like and think should be heard by YOU!

The most important thing is: We want to deliver a message of trust to both, our artists and our followers.

Artists receive 50% of all income made from their music.

Users are offered full length streams and the best prices on the net for our DRM free high quality MP3s.

Enough talking though. Be one of the first to experience our new home at:

www.shadybrain.net

2. NEW DIGITAL RELEASE: Proktah / Borderline

Proktah - Punchbag VIP - SHBD0090901
Borderline - In Control - SHBD0090902

Proktah revisited his shadybrain debut "Punchbag" and gives the tune a proper VIP polish. The outcome is a rock-hard neuro stomper for the dancefloor crew. While Proktah has laid down some beats on shadybrain already, Borderline from New Zealand delivers "In Control" as his debut. The quality of this tune shows more than just talent and will get all heads going from start to finish.

Check full previews and possibilitites to buy:

http://www.shadybrain.net/music/drum-and-bass/release/punchbag-vip?page=

3. SHADYBRAIN PROMO MIX BY PROKTAH:

To support the new release and to show his skills, Proktah himself was so kind to do a mix exclusively for .shadybrain. It includes many, many exclusives by no others than Mindscape, Rregula, Jade, Optiv, Silent Witness, and many more! We are sure that you will like it as much as we do!!!

Download and Tracklist here:

http://shadybrain.net/download

4. RREGULA "WHERE AM I EP" feat. The Panacea & Silent Witness

RregulaEP.jpg

Rregula - "Where Am I Ep" - Scheduled for Oct 5th

Tracklist:

A - Rregula - "Ground Hole Day"
AA - Rregula & The Panacea - "Down Underneath"
B - Rregula - "Where Am I"
BB - Rregula - "Corner Hash Man" (Silent Witness RMX)

Rregula - "Batholith" - Digital Exclusive

Rregula returns to shadybrain with a masterpiece of dancefloor oriented Drum and Bass. This versatile EP does not only inlcude his very own creations called "Ground Hole Day" and "Where Am I" but also a collab with the mighty Panacea titled "Down Underneath" as well as a deep and dark Remix of Rregula's shadybrain anthem "Corner Hash Man" by Silent Witness. This EP will tear down walls and melt hearts, believe. And - too good to be true, the EP will be accompanied by a digital exclusive track calles "Batholith". Stay tuned!!!

DO YOU WANT TO WIN A TESTPRESS??? NO PROBLEM!

Just subscribe to our Newsletter and send us an email tilted "I Love Rregula" to info@shadybrain.net

Please note: ONLY newsletter subsribers can take part!!!

5. .SHADYBRAIN LABEL NIGHT AT ICON / BERLIN - SAT, SEPT 5th

To celebrate our 5th birthday, our new website, our new releases, and life in general we are doing a label night at Icon in Berlin, which is the longest running Drum and Bass Club in Germany.

Line-Up:

Cause 4 Concern (C4C, Virus, Bad Company / UK)
Dementia (.shadybrain, DSCI4, Citrus / AT)
Proktah (Flight, .shadybrain, Cyanide / DE)
Christ Impulse (.shadybrain / DE)
MC Mace & MC Lomax (Recycle / DE)

For more infos, please check the Icon homepage: www.iconberlin.de

Back
Top Bottom