Shadow Bans

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
I recon we could do with this feature, shadow ban basically means the user can post as normal but no one see's their posts. Very cunning way to slyly get people to fack off due to silent treatment without them even realising.

Also would be good for lols with the regulars.

P.S Fuck you if you shadow ban me because of this.

Last edited:
I reckon we should have an alias set up THE TWAT or THE GIMP or something and if your a bellend you relinquish your username and post as the alias for a week, continue to act a bell and another week is tacked on. You are THE TWAT until you learn to behave then you can have your real username back.

I reckon we should have an alias set up THE TWAT or THE GIMP or something and if your a bellend you relinquish your username and post as the alias for a week, continue to act a bell and another week is tacked on. You are THE TWAT until you learn to behave then you can have your real username back.

This all DAY!

This.

But how do you qualify?

Moskit would purposely get himself assigned one of these aliases within a week of it happening.

I thought this was a thread about Shadow Demon branded Ray Ban sunglasses.

Could be on to a winner here.

They should definitely get into the monocle game. Trigga would be a great ambassador.

I thought someone wanted to get Shadow Demons perma ban lifted

This thread =
DSC_0258WM1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom