Shadow Bans

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
I recon we could do with this feature, shadow ban basically means the user can post as normal but no one see's their posts. Very cunning way to slyly get people to fack off due to silent treatment without them even realising.

Also would be good for lols with the regulars.

P.S Fuck you if you shadow ban me because of this.

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha, to tell you the truth russ, we have something not completely unlike it, but it is a cruel cruel fate

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I reckon we should have an alias set up THE TWAT or THE GIMP or something and if your a bellend you relinquish your username and post as the alias for a week, continue to act a bell and another week is tacked on. You are THE TWAT until you learn to behave then you can have your real username back.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
I reckon we should have an alias set up THE TWAT or THE GIMP or something and if your a bellend you relinquish your username and post as the alias for a week, continue to act a bell and another week is tacked on. You are THE TWAT until you learn to behave then you can have your real username back.
This all DAY!

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
This.

But how do you qualify?

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Moskit would purposely get himself assigned one of these aliases within a week of it happening.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Moskit would purposely get himself assigned one of these aliases within a week of it happening.
Yeah that's the problem, some would see it as a badge of honour. Itll just end up the whole of waffle called TWAT, GIMP, FOOL, MORON, like Reservoir Dogs at the Sunshine Camp