shabba d

grayvydnb

im feelin the guy`s gettin back to his best. had a bad couple of years what with the crack thing,seems to be smashin it again. opinions?

saw him a couple of weeks ago with Logan D, Fire Fire Fire, Hot Hot Hot - was just repeating it over and over. Wasnt anything special really.

Shabba came to Perth about 2 months ago, first time hes been here and he tore the roof off, not really into mcs but
the man was on fire... big up the Shabba D :D

Back on track defo. I was listening to Inno In The Sun 09 CD packs. He smashed them sets Nicky BM B2B Phansty was good one.

Shabba's still got it, I think he can just be a lazy fucker sometimes.

When he gets on the right vibes the dude has real fun with it and still utterly SMASHES it for me. One of the best MCs of all time IMO.

DNB wouldn't be DNB for me without Shabs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLamSRNAEN4&feature=player_embedded

SHIT QUALITY BUT THE MANS CAN ROCK IT

4:18 for pure fire.

Last edited:
Shabba always tears it. He just needs to consistently be with other MC's that are as good as him, or I'd rather hear him on his own.

shabba is one of the best mc's ever. people who hate on him have no real love! hes alot better than harry shotta in my opinion. id rather pay to see shabba and yardie than uncz.

Always been in my top 3, can blow anybody out of the water when he's on form.

Truesay he's been a bit inconsistant over the last 5 or 6 years.

But he is an utter legend, no doubt.

Someone link a recent set, that isn't purely wobble with him on please...

Would love to hear him go b2b with Evil B.

shabba is one of the best mc's ever. people who hate on him have no real love! hes alot better than harry shotta in my opinion. id rather pay to see shabba and yardie than uncz.

No.

What makes you say that? Yardie and Cowboy are absolute massive cunts. Piss poor as someone else already mentioned.

UNCZ - on the other hand, i can understand why some would not like them as much as others. But at least you can see the quality control and general co-ordination & effort.

Shabba & fun is a sick combo!

No.

What makes you say that? Yardie and Cowboy are absolute massive cunts. Piss poor as someone else already mentioned.

UNCZ - on the other hand, i can understand why some would not like them as much as others. But at least you can see the quality control and general co-ordination & effort.

Shabba & fun is a sick combo!

not sayin they are shit.. just rather see shabba and highly blessed mc's.

I think that shotta is still quality he always gets me hyped at raves.. im just a fan of the old school chats and when skibba and shabba used to smash it up. Dunno how anyone thinks Yardie isnt a good MC!

Yardie is shocking T.

Can't fucking stand him.

Whoever said Shabba & Fun too, thats a good fucking shout.

Shabba in 97/98 was the shit.

Golden era for him fo sho.

Used to really rate, probably my favourite mc for a few years but fell off when he started sucking on the glass dick.

Back
Top Bottom