shabba, crack ?

Rocky is Hash bro

Exactly

MORE DNB RAVES THAN U EVER HAVE MATE I BET LOLOLOL

I been to a few punk gigs recently they r much more rowdy.. dnb dun have a mosh pits does it eh? they punch eachother for fun.. i dun find dnb events imtimadating, the frount of the crowd at a dnb nite aint a mosh is it.. u can just see whast goin on better on stage.

I'm with your there gunz.........not so much punk but i went to see the prodigy @ Brixton and trust me it was just like a mass tear up at the front,busted noses an all sorts :rslayer: fucking nutters....but i'm with you on the above.These young punks who think they know the ku but need to to be educated,makes a change eh....i don't nomally agree with what you say :lol:

crack head? will that he may still be, but definitely used to be. he is from the manner (Hackney). Man i grew up there and its all about that.

Good Mc? for sure. My man was chatting ragga back in the day for real! Thats were he got the name from - Shabba ranks. big up Shabba

crack head? will that he may still be, but definitely used to be. he is from the manner (Hackney). Man i grew up there and its all about that.

Good Mc? for sure. My man was chatting ragga back in the day for real! Thats were he got the name from - Shabba ranks. big up Shabba

'watch me now'
They call me Mr Lover Man,
they call me Mr Lover ' Shabba'

Does anyone have proof of Shabba being a crack head or is it one of them 'my mate told me' stories?
Did u blaze with him 'back in the days blud' ??

Who cares what he does in his free time, is it really any of your business anyway ?

Also, I doubt he would be a "crack"head, as most people i know who get addicted to the pipe, don't really hold anything else down very well. And he seems to chat quite well, check out Harry Shotta's myspace for some of his new lyrics !

But if i was him, I would do some sort of drugs on the weekend at least...... i mean, you can't get drunk all the time ! hahah:rasta:

I'm not trying to say crack is ok, but it doesn't really matter if he smokes it or not...

... i've got mates who smoke it, (not regularly tho) and they all hold down good jobs, one owns a successful company and makes a huge amount of money.

And lets face it, we have all got our own vices, i know i have

I'm not trying to say crack is ok, but it doesn't really matter if he smokes it or not...

... i've got mates who smoke it, (not regularly tho) and they all hold down good jobs, one owns a successful company and makes a huge amount of money.

And lets face it, we have all got our own vices, i know i have

crack aint for me. seen it ruin people i know. no money or life nothing going for them at all. i understand what octane says about his mates doing it (not regularly) and having money and holding down a job etc. But what i dont understand is if these people have jobs, have money why feel the need to smoke crack. these guys sound liek they have a lot going for them just think its a shame they smoke rock.

mmmm crack good for the soul

i doubt he does do it as crack is a depressent and as shabba is always buzzin round the stage like a madman i think its mite jus b pills n grade for the great shabba d..
wich are both fine by me lol
big up shabba

yeah he used to be! he used to have lyrics a few years ago sayin "reminds me of when me and bassman used to smoke rocky"

Yeah, i would imagine that is a reference to smoking Hash or Solid (Rocky).

Crack is often called Rock but not Rocky, really.

yeah he used to be! he used to have lyrics a few years ago sayin "reminds me of when me and bassman used to smoke rocky"
Rocky is solid / hash named rocky after the "hot rocks" that fall from the joint... ROCK is crack, named because when you process the powdered cocaine into crack it takes a rock form... Either way that whole lyric sequence is clearly about cannabis as later on he will go on to say how he skins up a spliff and stinks out the lobby and how his eyes go red like a poppy and the place gets foggy. Can't remember exactly but yeah

19-meth-crack-pipe-maker-at-meth-craclk-pipes-co-42004806.png

Cheetos are good i bet

Back
Top Bottom