shabba, crack ?

I have herd about shabba's doing crack, but if he is still doing it or not i dont no and i dont rele care, it does not change my mind on what i think of him as a mc.

whats it matter to anyone what he gets up to in his time its his life if he wants to fuck it on some wank drug thats his choice as long as he don't stop spittin i don't care personally

yeah he used to be! he used to have lyrics a few years ago sayin "reminds me of when me and bassman used to smoke rocky"

Rocky is Hash bro. Not saying he did do crack tho. He has been on just about every other Jrug!!

His best performance where while he was pilling or ?????. That why he has gone down hill coz he is cleanish

ye maybe he was there was alot of crack bein smoked at dnb events few years bak.. its all changed now.. dnb aint got as much as a badboy image as it used to...

lots of ppl say he is better when he is battered. Either way he is a top mc and what he does is up to him. crak not really my thing though :lol:

HAHA, i cant see why u gone of him because you heard he smokes crack! Iv heard alot of mad stories about top djs/mcs, most of it i just ignore..
Shabba was heavy back in the day havent checked him in a while tho.. Last time he came to brighton some one was throwing coins at him lol....

dunno where have u been going:lol:

MORE DNB RAVES THAN U EVER HAVE MATE I BET LOLOLOL

I been to a few punk gigs recently they r much more rowdy.. dnb dun have a mosh pits does it eh? they punch eachother for fun.. i dun find dnb events imtimadating, the frount of the crowd at a dnb nite aint a mosh is it.. u can just see whast goin on better on stage.

Last edited:
HAHA, i cant see why u gone of him because you heard he smokes crack! Iv heard alot of mad stories about top djs/mcs, most of it i just ignore..
Shabba was heavy back in the day havent checked him in a while tho.. Last time he came to brighton some one was throwing coins at him lol....

throwing money at shabba? he's not that good lol!

my mate told me he see shabba pipeing behind a speaker at rex or somewhere like that

i was under the impression his bling bling lyric was about crack, he was spitting that lyric way before people were using the word bling for diamonds, i remember about 8 years ago bling meant crack

oh while were cussing mc's, just thought id tell ya bout this...

my mate nomical went up north with fatman to mc at some rave and afterward, they was sitting in the car outside and dett comes up to him and was more or less begging for two pull of his spliff... what a tramp!!!! i thought he would have more pride than that lol

oh while were cussing mc's, just thought id tell ya bout this...

my mate nomical went up north with fatman to mc at some rave and afterward, they was sitting in the car outside and dett comes up to him and was more or less begging for two pull of his spliff... what a tramp!!!! i thought he would have more pride than that lol

your joking, DET asked for a bit of a joint....omg :rolleyes:

Iv heard alot of mad stories about top djs/mcs, most of it i just ignore..
Right!

OMG mcs do drugs!
:orly:

isnt crackhead just an expression to mean "very addicted to drugs" (and not specially crack)?

Next time you see dett, dare to point him and say BOOO! YOU RE BEGGING JOINTS TO RAVERS BOO! SHAME ON YOU!

if you really want to know the truth, ask them personaly, but don t spit on forums about them begging joints or whatever pipe someone your couzin know might have seen somewhere sometime by far in the dark on a facespace blog if you know what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom