shabba, crack ?

BlazinAndy

Did shabba d used to do crack or was he a crackhed sounds stupid but i heard it sumwhere mite of been the newss or just a rumour but i definitely heard it sumwhere!

it realli put me off shabba after hearin about this!
i mean i dnt support mc's if they r doin crack lol!

plzzz any1 kno wether i heard a lie or?

?

DubplateKillah

!DARK_N_DUTTY!
nah mate i heard the same thing :) but i dunno if its true. All my mates said shabba's a crackhed so gosh knows id like to see some evidence though before i judge. :):gun:

matty1980

well who cares if he is or not. Dont judge him eh!!! If he is a crack head then i feel sorry for him becasue its a hell of a drug to get off. And if he used to be a crackhead then props to him for beating it and maintaining his status as one of the best mc's ever. Shabba is a legend!!!!!!!! How many of these people who gossip about wat drugs he's taking go to each event straight themselves? isnt it a bit hypocrtitical to knock him.

B1aDe

Hear me now!
In my opinion most of your mc'ing is poor... to hear that one of the more poor mc's is or was a crack head doesnt suprise me one little bit

BlazinAndy

kno nuff peeps that have ruined ther life gettin into crack of it so yh i do have a problem with crack doesnt help any1!!

but yh he's still an alrrite mc but still just askin!! funny all these peeps gettin pissed of with me........

stupid man only askin a question!!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
mmm crack..lol.
what MC's arent on crack or have hefty coke habbits? I mena come on.. chatting that much shite and actually thinking you have musical talent can only be a direct result of calss a drugs!

thumpah

u just have to hear what they say to know they are crackheadz, but hes not along other crackheadz include skibadee, ruffstuff is a reformed crackhead.

theres even be reports of the mcs takeing crack on stage then retuning to spit some bars.

urrrrrrggg

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
even if he is a crackhead who cares??
still a good mc does it matter if he smokes a bit of crack now an then???:shake:

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
mmm crack..lol.
what MC's arent on crack or have hefty coke habbits? I mena come on.. chatting that much shite and actually thinking you have musical talent can only be a direct result of calss a drugs!
:rofl:

cdf1

mmm crack..lol.
never a truer word....mc's just grate on me....and my local scene is getting taken over by nuff of the jokers...please fuck off