SGN:LTD vinyl, WTF??

rythmatix

VIP Junglist
So by the looks of it they are pressing this:

and not this (unless anyone has any more info):

I mean, that Neuropol is kinda cool, but Sound Killer is fucking smashing it, and I don't see many playing the former in their sets. WTF is going on??

Last edited by a moderator:
Neuropol things are the nearest thing to original I've heard from SGN:LTD

Ed:it thing is the sort of tune you buy, play three or four times and forget about completely because it's *that* bland.

Have to say I really was fearing the absolute worst when I saw the name "Neuropol"

I think some of you guys are misunderstanding my point...

I actually really like Neuropol's EP, some of those tunes are pretty cool. Would I play it at a gig...no, in fact theres not too many gigs where people play that sort of music, and even less where its played on vinyl. Would I listen to it at home....yes. Normally on labels like Shogun they press records for people DJ's to play (I know, I know - no one plays records anymore), and that Ed:it release is huge. The flips massive too:

I think some of you guys are misunderstanding my point...

I actually really like Neuropol's EP, some of those tunes are pretty cool. Would I play it at a gig...no, in fact theres not too many gigs where people play that sort of music, and even less where its played on vinyl. Would I listen to it at home....yes. Normally on labels like Shogun they press records for people DJ's to play (I know, I know - no one plays records anymore), and that Ed:it release is huge. The flips massive too:

The Ed:it release is boring. Seriously. I couldn't pick those tunes out of a line up. They sound like everything else.

The Ed:it release is boring. Seriously. I couldn't pick those tunes out of a line up. They sound like everything else.

Dagz is that you? :carlton:

lol

- - - Updated - - -

A fine example of why sample packs are ruining the deep/techy dnb for me.

THIS. EBK would be the polar opposite. Building every tune from scratch, what a fucking nut... :teeth:

Last edited:
that neuropol doesn't blow me one tiny bit. he sounds like a carbon copy of om unit.

to the op, I guess it's what people were saying in that other thread, that dj's don't buy any vinyl anymore but it seems that the more experimental stuff is still making it into people's collection.

Back
Top Bottom