sexy junglette

One from the classics is that a ladder in your tights because it's leading to the stairway to heaven or if she ain't wearing any then it's gotta be do you mind if I cover you in my war paint because I know you like playing commando. by the way welcome :cool:

zooyork_skater said:
Dude, u must be gay, cuz i would totally hit that :sixty_nin:
dude, you must have been shagless for years...

im just tired of girlies, puttin the "sexy whatever", and then fukin off to another board..
and all the guys are like<hello to you, hiya, how you doin>, and visiting the loo for a session...

like i said:
:upyours: :alf:

GorDo said:
dude, you must have been shagless for years...

im just tired of girlies, puttin the "sexy whatever", and then fukin off to another board..
and all the guys are like<hello to you, hiya, how you doin>, and visiting the loo for a session...

like i said:
:upyours: :alf:

Yea i think the dudes scare em away. Every time a girl posts on this forum the guys jump on her like dogs on a pork chop.

Oh yea, and Gordo, yes I have been shagless for years, but i still know a hot chick when i see one :finger2:

Abo|2tion, i luv ur signature, especially the one in the middle :cool:

Last edited:
zooyork_skater said:
Yea i think the dudes scare em away

only the girlies who blatently display they're girls - there's prob a few girls on the board who dont say anything about it, or even girls who pretend to be blokes - so they can be part of the community without all this bullshit...

This particular girl - clearly seeking attention, i think it just proves how sad us blokes are :razz:

next time we have a "hiya 18/f/up for it junglette" thread how's about we all dont make it 3 PAGES LONG???

valid points about the attention seeking lads. still though... :idhitit: sorry to break the united lets not giv them the satisfaction vibe. i wud tho¬!

GorDo said:

Word up...you've said it!But i still think she's sexy... :hold_hand

:welcome: by the way...

DOA have the "let's get Andy C to post" thread....

We have the "lets get Sexy Junglette to post" thread...

Not gunna happen :teeth:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom