seting up the sound from your mixer and on your HIFI/amp

omowglio

hello i was just wondering if anyone could help, im havin problems with sound and getting the right sound i was wondering is there a particular right way about it ?

ive got a numark dm 30000ex mixer, tec mk2 deks and a hifi system. the led lights on my mixer are usually flashing amber all the time, am i supposed to trim it down with gains to untill there green, and what do i put on full volume the mixer or the hifi

Dj-MoWgLi-K in swindon

I have mine, so that on the loudest part of the song, it might just flash past green .

If it is flashing red all the way , it will be distorting.

Also, i would turn the volume down on your mixer, and up on your hifi.

Yeh i'd say 3/4 volume on you Hifi, then use the Master volume to your full advantage!

AS for channel levels, try to keep out of the amber, i take it as its a numark that'd be right at the top of the meter? if so, then as above, it'll start to distort past that

Keep everything up to "0" or below never in the red otherwise your speakers will blow, turn down the gain on all channels and the master, turn your the volume to max on your hi-fi (depending on how good the hi-fi is you wouldn't want it to blow), put your channel gain volume up so the bar is peaking "0" and then just use the mater volume to a desired volume but never go in the red. This has always worked in the past when i have used a hi-fi system.

Back
Top Bottom