Set Openers

paranoia's a good one, and so's the legend, but recently i've fallen in love with using brainstorm by sketch and code, cos its proper bo

Generation X.....

untill it fell out of the trunk of my friends explorer and cracked along with the destination unknown remix.

I'm opeing with The Legend - Dylan and Tech Itch, and dropping something else when the 4 beat reaches its climax cos its a bit of a mess...the other tune is either SKC's delirious, or Moving Fusion's the beginning at the moment..

temper_d said:
I'm opeing with The Legend - Dylan and Tech Itch, and dropping something else when the 4 beat reaches its climax cos its a bit of a mess...
yeah.. I hear that!! It is mashed up pretty bad hey ehehe

temper_d said:
I'm opeing with The Legend - Dylan and Tech Itch, and dropping something else when the 4 beat reaches its climax cos its a bit of a mess...the other tune is either SKC's delirious, or Moving Fusion's the beginning at the moment..

WOT ! ? ! ? ! ?
Id throw a fukin bottle at the DJ who would commit such a crime...after the 4/4 is where the tune kicks in man
:mad: :missile: :nuke:

I like to double drop Fierce n Fresh- Innocence on the second break down of WWYS, little old school business

Back
Top Bottom