Set Openers

Standby

nahmean
paranoia's a good one, and so's the legend, but recently i've fallen in love with using brainstorm by sketch and code, cos its proper bo

JimJapBap

Generation X.....

untill it fell out of the trunk of my friends explorer and cracked along with the destination unknown remix.

temper_d

Offkey
I'm opeing with The Legend - Dylan and Tech Itch, and dropping something else when the 4 beat reaches its climax cos its a bit of a mess...the other tune is either SKC's delirious, or Moving Fusion's the beginning at the moment..

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
temper_d said:
I'm opeing with The Legend - Dylan and Tech Itch, and dropping something else when the 4 beat reaches its climax cos its a bit of a mess...
yeah.. I hear that!! It is mashed up pretty bad hey ehehe

moriaty

VIP Junglist
temper_d said:
I'm opeing with The Legend - Dylan and Tech Itch, and dropping something else when the 4 beat reaches its climax cos its a bit of a mess...the other tune is either SKC's delirious, or Moving Fusion's the beginning at the moment..

WOT ! ? ! ? ! ?
Id throw a fukin bottle at the DJ who would commit such a crime...after the 4/4 is where the tune kicks in man
:mad: :missile: :nuke:

Mowgli

BASS INVADERS CREW!
i worked out a good one today

double drop side effects with we want your soul

heavyweight

Eska

android funkster
I like to double drop Fierce n Fresh- Innocence on the second break down of WWYS, little old school business