Multi Genre SET AN EVENT UP! NEED SOME BANGERS!

Matt Markham

92MRM
I've helped set a Drum & Bass / Dubstep / Future Garage / Jungle / Techstep / House / Underground night.

Anyone recommend any top quality tunes from those genres to grab some attention?

All help appreciated. Cheers x

I've helped set a Drum & Bass / Dubstep / Future Garage / Jungle / Techstep / House / Underground night.

Anyone recommend any top quality tunes from those genres to grab some attention?

where is your night?

if you dont know any tunes from these genres then why the hell are you setting this night up? i dont know shit about bhangra so i'm not going to start a bhangra night until i have a basic grasp of it's history and at the very least i'd know what tunes are big at the moment... and what do you mean to grab some attention? the only way that people will hear these tunes is if they turn up to your night in the first place... but you want to use said tunes to attract attention to it... how are you actually going to use these tunes to get attention anyway?

please actually make this all a bit clearer because it seems that you haven't fully thought this through and i cant really help you until you do...

No one would go. It's too general unless you got a room for each genre and a decent lineup in each.

where is your night?

It's in Newbury in West Berkshire at Bricklayers Arms. http://www.facebook.com/EvoNewbury

---------- Post added at 14:29 ---------- Previous post was at 14:22 ----------

if you dont know any tunes from these genres then why the hell are you setting this night up? i dont know shit about bhangra so i'm not going to start a bhangra night until i have a basic grasp of it's history and at the very least i'd know what tunes are big at the moment... and what do you mean to grab some attention? the only way that people will hear these tunes is if they turn up to your night in the first place... but you want to use said tunes to attract attention to it... how are you actually going to use these tunes to get attention anyway?

please actually make this all a bit clearer because it seems that you haven't fully thought this through and i cant really help you until you do...

I'm not the only one arranging this night. The guys who are in charge have a very good knowledge of the genres that will be playing. I don't know nothing about drum & bass, my post was mainly to get some suggestions of new tunes that I won't have heard of.

The night's been pretty successful so far, so I'm not really worried about our marketing strategy. The song suggestions are for myself so that I can buy them and listen to them at home. I have asked my friends as well, but I just wanted some outside suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom