server traffic =

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
server traffic =

nice to see the site grow ,

with growth comes now due to traffic problems ,

a] longtime for site to fully load and im on good braodband provider ? unsure if anyone has had this over the last 6months or so

b] endless times ive started a thread and go to posted it and get white screens , page says done but reconnect to the page and hay post has not been posted ?

c] some fupper keeps logging me out , :-x
yeah nice 1 who ever is doing it "your big"

o well , time to surf for goodies

MONTHS AGO IT WAS PLAYIN UP N SHIT,LATELY THE SCREENS TAKE LONGER TO LOAD BUT HAS PROBALY DUE TO THE UPLOADS RUNNIN N TING,O AND I CANT POST IMAGES ANYMO?? THAS ALL FO ME BRO..IF SUM MUG HAS STOLEN YA PASSWORD GET A NEW 1 BRO THATL STOP DEM LOGGIN U OUT..SAFE

easy swoof - i dunno , traffic has doubled and some via this site and any movement clickerdy click wise slows the server down , you go on some of those "free" host forums and as soon as u get 10-20 peopler on them clicking the things go slower than dial up lol ..

as for images dude i never use the "envolope thing" to add images nor as an attachment

i just type in
i get no problems that way

hmmm, seems like bit of a problem, personally ive not really noticed any of the issues you mentioned. dude, might be worth putting thread in the feedback section, SDM always checks there :thumbsup:

I SPOSE I DO HAVE 4-6 BROWSERS OPEN AT ONCE BUT THIS NEVER HAPPENED ONCE BEFORE XMAS ? NOW EVERYTIME I TRY N IT TAKES PURE TIME FOR SITE TO FULLY LOAD , MEANS GONE OF THE DAYS OF THE 30 SEC MIX DROP , THE LAST 3 I POSTED TO 10 MINS CAUSE I KEPT GETTING WHITE SCREENS AND LOGGED OUT ?

@ SWOOF
didnt work ? you joke me ... that code works on every forum worldwide , i know dnba is [image] pictureurl [/image] but even so ... what bug have you got logged ? shit the bed !!

c] some fupper keeps logging me out , :-x
yeah nice 1 who ever is doing it "your big"
im pretty sure this is a safety feature, used on lots of forums. if youre not active for a certain period of time you are automatically logged out.

happens to me all the time, but its cool cos i used my flatmates computers and they'd haX0r my account if i forgot to log out.

im pretty sure this is a safety feature, used on lots of forums. if youre not active for a certain period of time you are automatically logged out.

happens to me all the time, but its cool cos i used my flatmates computers and they'd haX0r my account if i forgot to log out.

It happens to me all the time, I go on the site at work to check new posts and before I get to the last couple of pages I get logged out! Tis rather annoying as I always miss a small selection of new posts... :-x

Interesting guys, I'll look into all these ASAP.

If you don't tell me these problems I can't investigate them, so thank you!

@ swoof now worries m8 try this out

lol .. @ sdm no worries , if i get any more bugs are let u know ..

@ logikz "no thats me doing that im big." english humour sir ... i think u missed the point ,it wasnt a ego inflate image thing it was sacazim ... meaning " your big " dickhead ? anyway , im sure your not and it was a language misunderstanding ,

@ gumby i pass through at least once a day ? but ive seen and come across sites that do what your saying

I've just changed a few settings on the server, let me know if you notice any changes while using the site.

My comments:

Slow load times
If you're loading more than one copy of the site at the same time you can expect some slow down, that said, I've just tried loading six pages at once and it handled it perfectly. Another thing worth trying is turning off signatures, avatars etc. as this can slow your page loading times down.

White screens
I can't say I've experienced these, if anyone else is getting them (other than pantyinspector) please let me know.

Logging out
I can only imagine this is cookie related, is your browser or system performing a temporary clean up when you close it? Are you allowing cookies (third party ad / spam / spyware blockers might block cookies)? Are you checking the 'Remember Me' box when you login? I'm always logged into DnBForum, it never logs me out unless I tell it to. Is anyone else other than pantyinspector being logged out all the time?

SWOOF, the FAQ has a dedicated section for the tags you can use in the forum posts.

pantyinspector, what O/S and web browser are you using?

firefox

"remember me" thing is what happened me out as i total dont know the p/w lol

must of been a cookies thing -

im using cookie colour so this site and all the sites i use ive saved so they cant get removed

like i say very randem but on a positive note sir

i have to say the site fully loaded with ease now ,

panty

Is anyone else other than pantyinspector being logged out all the time?

yeah i get it all the time. but i dont use 'remember me', and it only happens if im not active for periods of time. but like i said it really doesnt bother me cos i use other peoples computers.

yeah i get it all the time. but i dont use 'remember me', and it only happens if im not active for periods of time. but like i said it really doesnt bother me cos i use other peoples computers.
Yeah, that'll be why then. All good! :)

DUNO WATS HAPPEND TO THE SITE TODAY,TRYD LOGGIN IN AT 1PM AND WAS SAYIN CANT DISPLAY WEBPAGE!!!!UPTILL NOW....ITS 11.56PM NOW..CRAZY SHIT

GOOD TO BE BACK TRUST!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom