SERUM - JAGUAR TECHNIQUE

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

Well into this tune! There's a dub mix of this floating around that Andy & Randall have been playing for a while which is slightly different but this tune works any system and i love the film sample at 32 bars after each phrase - then the triangle comes in...bad!
Forthcoming on Digital Soundboy

watch

gd tune, but snakefist is better and this is pretty much the same.

Serum init ...

Big tingz a gwarn

Props to Shy FX for pickin up on this one

He's doing well with DSB considering he's got this and the Heavyweight single on the bill, amongst other things

Well into this tune! There's a dub mix of this floating around that Andy & Randall have been playing for a while which is slightly different but this tune works any system and i love the film sample at 32 bars after each phrase - then the triangle comes in...bad!
Forthcoming on Digital Soundboy

watch

Big up!

There's no dub mix btw, I've only made one version

I swear Andy's version didn't have all the Extra Kung Fu sfx...
Was that not an earlier version?

That one's ripped from one of my online mixes and has a few sound effects I put on there to get in the way of anyone trying to yoink it, it's still the same one

I'm hoping the triangle will be the new cowbell!

That one's ripped from one of my online mixes and has a few sound effects I put on there to get in the way of anyone trying to yoink it, it's still the same one

I'm hoping the triangle will be the new cowbell!

The triangle is something i picked up on as it just ads a nice flava to the groove.

Glad it doesnt have all the extra SFX in it as it sounded a bit over kill.

Bad tune though. Good work sir

Back
Top Bottom