SERUM - AMMO DUMP / IRON HANDS (DREAD) - IN SHOPS THIS WEEK

Serum

VIP Junglist
Quick bit of shameless spam for you!

My next release on Dread is finally out, had a few people on the forum asking about it so thought I'd give you all the heads up!

Serum - Ammo Dump / Iron Hands - Dread recordings limited edition clear yellow vinyl

Clips are on myspace: www.myspace.com/serumdreadrecordings

Some serious tunes there man, thanks for the heads up... Might just have to bag this one!

ez m8 when is live and direct out?

u got it signed yet?

Not sure what's going on with that tune yet, not signed it so far but had plenty of people playing it so hopefully I'll have some news on that one soon.

Not sure what's going on with that tune yet, not signed it so far but had plenty of people playing it so hopefully I'll have some news on that one soon.
all good,

Id have thought peepz wud be scrappin to get that 1!

1 of your best in my opinion,

peace

I was having a big old fat mix this weekend, pulled out an old white label and slung it on, and was like "oh yeah I'd forgotten about this one, (as you do) give it a play, thought yeah I'll move that one into the front of the box, flipped it over and it's an old one of yours Serum (Vile/Bleak)...

Remembered how I got it too, walked into Blackmarket, Ray was playing it and I told him I'd take one of "whatever that is"... That bass noise did it for me...

Anyway, just thought I'd give you a shout about that as I remembered... Keep em coming man...

I was having a big old fat mix this weekend, pulled out an old white label and slung it on, and was like "oh yeah I'd forgotten about this one, (as you do) give it a play, thought yeah I'll move that one into the front of the box, flipped it over and it's an old one of yours Serum (Vile/Bleak)...

Remembered how I got it too, walked into Blackmarket, Ray was playing it and I told him I'd take one of "whatever that is"... That bass noise did it for me...

Anyway, just thought I'd give you a shout about that as I remembered... Keep em coming man...

That's a bit of a blast from the past! First tune I ever had released
I still got a few more like that kicking around

Back
Top Bottom