Seriously WTF Goldie Maestro

Le gash

Raging Head-Ripper bruv
Just got hame turned on the tv and goldie is on bbc2 conducting an orchastra WTF. Did anyone else see this or am im just trippin.....for those that missed he wernt to bad.

I think the guy's a true musical entrepreneur.

He is a scene innovator - He's still heavily involved with the scene - He paints, exhibits and sells his own artwork - Gets involved with alot of different artistic projects - Conducts orchestras - Gets paid alot by the BBC for doing so.

Hats off to Goldie - one of the few headz that've kept it very real (and before you mention big brother - you know it was a joke and given the chance I would've gone in to terrorise the place as well)

he smacked it!
the legend that is goldie
hope he wins, it'd be brilliant to see him conducting the bbc proms in the park

Last edited:
Anybody who doesn't understand why Goldie is doing this or is making fun of him or classical music can shove their copy of Timeless up their arses (if they have it, if they don't then Mr Happy can substitute). It might open them up to great music albeit via a different orifice. Dnb is not the only music in the world.

Oh and Goldie influenced Gorecki and Gorecki influenced Goldie. And if you don't know who Gorecki is - then get your lube out.

Anybody who doesn't understand why Goldie is doing this or is making fun of him or classical music can shove their copy of Timeless up their arses (if they have it, if they don't then Mr Happy can substitute). It might open them up to great music albeit via a different orifice. Dnb is not the only music in the world.

Oh and Goldie influenced Gorecki and Gorecki influenced Goldie. And if you don't know who Gorecki is - then get your lube out.

i wondered how long it would be before someone said that....well said man

Back
Top Bottom