Serial Killaz Update September 09

Tera

While im having a little browse I might as well give you guys a little update on what's been happening in our camp.

We have just completed our remix of Leviticus 'Burial' for Bryan G's Philly Blunt label. It should hit before Christmas on the flip of the Logistic's remix (with the original vocal).

We have also just finished our remix of Tom & Jerry's 'Lover 2 Lover', which Hype has been playing on his Kiss show the last few weeks.

We have also just finished producing tracks for Top Cat's forthcoming 'Champion Deejay' album, we completed two songs entitled 'Pirate Radio Station' and 'Mr Undertaker' - which will also include a Remarc remix on the flip.

The second release on Serial Killaz Recordings went for mastering last week after literally MONTHS of fucking around, this will now be 'You Never Know' b/w 'Lonely Dub' and should also see a release this side of Xmas.

Audio for 'Lonely Dub'
Here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdm5PdJOpCs

Other tracks we have recently completed are 'Champion Dub', 'Fool Sound', 'Try To Test', 'My Sound A Champion (Featuring T.O.K)' as well as our two mixes of 'Worries In The Dance' that we are hoping will see a release this year.

Audio for 'Champion Dub' here>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjGwNEC4LnM

Last but not least, we have also finished working on a track for Rebel MC's new album, which is a track with Tenor Fly called 'Born Again'.

Presently we are working on a new single for Ganja.

There is also a little interview up on the new Knowledge Mag site.

here>> http://www.kmag.co.uk/editorial/blogs/386/464

I will try and get some more audio up on Youtube next week and will post the links.

Other than that, thanks for the continued support, keep Jungle alive and support vinyl!!

Bless.

Serial Killaz

When am I gonna catch you on AIM Tobes :teeth: Big news about "You Never Know" finally seeing a release!!!

We have just completed our remix of Leviticus 'Burial' for Bryan G's Philly Blunt label. It should hit before Christmas on the flip of the Logistic's remix (with the original vocal).

wow. thats big news! never thought about this being finally released.

also waiting for the next serial killaz 12" to arrive at my locals.

one love ;)

Biggups on the Burial Remix!! Another big tune remixed how it should be done, Like U said in ATM, Tunes as big as these can't be bettered, Simply updated and fair play once again you've done the original justice. For me in music familiarity is big factor and the fact that you throw so many classic sounds in the mix really helps, even if they aren't even sounds from the original. I also love the fact you've used more of the vocals too, That was the one thing I always thought Logistics should have done with his Mix, Shame nobody has used the female ones but I guess in all honesty Im an old timer and 75% of this forum don't even know about the female vocal version! More Serial Killaz remixes and less Original Sin ones is just what Drum'nBass/Jungle needs IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom