Serial Killaz Packs

Tera

Ez people

Just a quick message to everyone that pm'ed me about the Serial Killaz promo pack tings.

I soon realised that:

1. I didn't expect this number of people to contact me (But it's no problem...).

2. We are very low on both badges and stickers now...

So, I have ordered a load more of both and they should be here in the next few days and I will start getting the packs out slowly but surely.

But everyone WILL get them, promise...

On a different note, we also had some very good news last week as we, Serial Killaz, signed exclusively to Playaz with an ep to be released in March.
The ep will consist of Mash You Down, Live From Studio 1 and two new tracks that are being worked on now.

So thanks for all the support, we genuinelly appreciate all the comments and big ups and of course anyone who plays or listens to our music.

Respect!

Serial Killaz

Guess you guys are more popular than you thought, and rightly so!

Great news with Playaz too man, congrats!

Wicked news Tobes. Congrats mate!! Hope all is well man. Played "You Never Know" at Woking again last night. Still gets a massive response everytime.

I alway's thought you'd end up on playaz Hype's a sucka for the dubby ragga shizzle haha

Ez people

Just a quick message to everyone that pm'ed me about the Serial Killaz promo pack tings.

I soon realised that:

1. I didn't expect this number of people to contact me (But it's no problem...).

2. We are very low on both badges and stickers now...

So, I have ordered a load more of both and they should be here in the next few days and I will start getting the packs out slowly but surely.

But everyone WILL get them, promise...

On a different note, we also had some very good news last week as we, Serial Killaz, signed exclusively to Playaz with an ep to be released in March.
The ep will consist of Mash You Down, Live From Studio 1 and two new tracks that are being worked on now.

So thanks for all the support, we genuinelly appreciate all the comments and big ups and of course anyone who plays or listens to our music.

Respect!

Serial Killaz

get back to work ;)

Congrats on getting signed to Playaz man.
Im a massive fan of your stuff. Love 'Killa Clash'!!!

Back
Top Bottom