DnB Serene (Free DL)

I left feedback,

"Long and deep Intro. The Piano, Pads, and Sub all work well together. I like the whooshy vocal snippets throughout the tune and especially the Breakdown, but I feel like a spoken word sample would have really set it off before it dropped back at 3:42. Wonderful and beautiful Liquid Progressive Drum and Bass. The Mix is great, but the Master is too harsh for me... it sounds squashed at high volumes in my cheap headphones."

Really nice track! The only thing for me is that the main hi hat is seems a little bit lonely. You add a nice shuffle a few bars in but the hat could do with a few friends thrown in to help the drums flow a bit better.

And that hi hat sounds too bright for me too, which makes it too high in the mix and distracting. Is this mastered Henry?

Really well produced and mixed Henry, your mixdowns are sick man, everything sounds like it should in my opinion that piano is epic, but that hi hat is distracting, and I reckon more prominent tops drum breaks would make the tune roll along better!

Keep making tunes man, you've got a lot of potential!

Thanks for the feedback man!

Yeah i agree I overcooked the master a few dB on the highs. I might upload a new master with a few dbs taken off tops. Problem with home mastering :(

I have Adam A7x monitors and they are brilliant speakers but the high end is almost too nice it’s easy to overdo it!

Thanks for the feedback man!

Yeah i agree I overcooked the master a few dB on the highs. I might upload a new master with a few dbs taken off tops. Problem with home mastering :(

I have Adam A7x monitors and they are brilliant speakers but the high end is almost too nice it’s easy to overdo it!

No problem man. Have you thought about getting someone else to master them?

Back
Top Bottom