serato -sorry if your bored of talkin bout it

ads

sorry if you have read/ spoke bout this before but could you help me out with some q's i have bout serato or post me a link where i can find some answers.

1) how come serato is so much more expensive than final scratch? i want to use serato for scratching and juggling aswell as mixing so would final scratch be no good?

2)is it possible to load the serato software AND your tunes on to an external hard drive and plug that into your laptop when you want to run it (so you dont clog up your comp too much) or would you have to load the software onto your comp and only store the tunes on your external hard drive?

cheers

1. i think your referin to serato as the whole package and final scratch as the software yeh?
serato costs more cos it has the "box" which allows you to play a tune on serato software on your computer and have it transferred to the time coded vinyl which you control...

2. your gonna have to install the software onto your comp but havin the tunes on an external hardrive can be dodgy if your computer/laptop cannot deal with that much info v. quickly, may cause freezin while it searches for files..

1.serato is apparently better. i only use final scratch v1.5 so its shit. definitely can't scratch with mine. apparently the newer ones are better.

2. yes you can. all you need is the software installed.

and....final scratch does come with a scratch amp and do exactly the same as serato..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom