serato problem

When i had this problem i had set it up just like the manual said and had the software already downloaded from the website i had everything right but i had to reinstall the software thru the disk.
Also you might wanna try switching it from phono to line if you already havnt.

When i had this problem i had set it up just like the manual said and had the software already downloaded from the website i had everything right but i had to reinstall the software thru the disk.
Also you might wanna try switching it from phono to line if you already havnt.

yeah i asked my mate before i made this thread...."have you plugged into phono or line" and he said "line" i make this thread thinking his serato is broken.....only to go downstairs to check out his set-up and the douche has them in the phono imputs. a quick swap the imputs and there you go. i sorted it....

I have mine in the Phono inputs on the mixer but the sound is really bad and also really loud making my mixer red-line. The gains are the lowest they can possibly be. I have tried putting the cables into the Line inputs but just get no sound at all then. Any help would be amazing getting really frustrated with it! Thank you.

Nice one mate il try this out in a sec :D

---------- Post added at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:39 ----------

sorry man being a complete noob here but...... which 3 white switches?

Lol! It needs to go through line in on the mixer but there's three white switches on the serato box that need to be up in the phono position because it's a phono signal.

Back
Top Bottom