Serato Key tags.. quickest solution

If you using mixed in key mate, then there is an option to tag the track with the key in the comments section but can't remember where you find it! It's easy to find though hope that helps man.

Why would it use the existing ones on the audio file?

I just write mine in as i add to my library

dont really understand what your getting at here sorry dude

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 21:27 ----------

If you using mixed in key mate, then there is an option to tag the track with the key in the comments section but can't remember where you find it! It's easy to find though hope that helps man.

havent got MIK might have to get it.. i used mixmeister with traktor but i litteraly have tooo many tracks now to go through them all one by one

grab a copy of mixed in key if youve got the spare cash. Otherwise get rapid evolution 3. I used version 2 of the software and that keyed up my songsw to the camelot notation pretty easily.

Does serato read the KEY ID3 tag on MP3's or are you going to put the data in the comments field?

Either way, you can set this in the preferences of either software. Simply plop all your tracks in there and leave it going over night.

What made you switch from traktor to serato btw? Were you using traktor scratch before, or was the move to get you onto dvs?

grab a copy of mixed in key if youve got the spare cash. Otherwise get rapid evolution 3. I used version 2 of the software and that keyed up my songsw to the camelot notation pretty easily.

Does serato read the KEY ID3 tag on MP3's or are you going to put the data in the comments field?

Either way, you can set this in the preferences of either software. Simply plop all your tracks in there and leave it going over night.

What made you switch from traktor to serato btw? Were you using traktor scratch before, or was the move to get you onto dvs?

I made the switch from traktor to serato because my audio 8 box died after 6 months.. I was then talking to a dj at my local club and he said he went through 3 of them! so i made the switch to serato as i cant be dealing with traktors bugs and natives poor build quality!

But i found traktor more enjoyable than serato but maybe i just need to get used to it

Back
Top Bottom