"Serato Haters!"

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
I posted a comment on this video saying you can't test how a cartridge "sounds" when using Serato as it doesn't affect the sound quality...

He completely missed my point and posted this video response:

Dude seems a bit simple

images

Last edited by a moderator:
that guy needs to learn to clip his finger nails . The needle wouldn't affect the sound of serato only the tracking on the control vinyl, i use the same needles and i love the tracking it provides to scratch live and i also love them because when i switch to a vinyl they sound excellent . This guy seems like a fail boat to the Major degree .

jesus bloody mary christ. He spent all that money to do that? hahahahahha, I dont normally dis people but that is shit.

I feel a deep sense of empathy for him...alot of us reach that stage when we try back to backs.

How far did you get Mr Hater sir?

Everybody hating but nobody posting...

Where are your mad back-to-back skills then peeps?

Thought so.

I'm not a turntablist and don't claim to be, but that video he posted is clearly awful... as are all the other mixes on his youtube. It just made me laugh as I expected better after his video about all the cool and amazing things you can do on Serato.

Why are you siding with him anyway? Is he your cousin or something or do you just love starting arguments at every opportunity?

I apologise...I didnt mean to take sides. I think back to backs bring me face to face with my failiure as a turntablist which depresses me.

Never mind. Anyway...Mr Tongueflap seems to have taken over my Windows Media Player and is sponsoring every tune it plays. Does anyone know if there is a way of removing him without reinstalling it?

bit of a wierd thread title - serato is the best thing to happen to DJing since technics...

I take it you lot know that Rane / Serato are now official sponsors of the DMCs - not Technics!!

ready for this... since they have announced the cease of production the price for a single 1200/1210 is now SIX HUNDRED POUNDS BRAND NEW. (check chemical, DJ Deals et al....) I paid six hundy for a brand new pair (from an expensive retailer too!!!!!)

not as good as a records, but the MP3 generation dont care about sound quality, just 'is it free' ;)

Nah in all seriousness, the later v's of serato sound pretty damn good. Never use shit quality MP3s, and if you have the HD space and really want good quality, use FLACs (each tune will be about 15Mb tho!!)

Back
Top Bottom