SERANADE THE WHALE

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Jun 30, 2013.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

SERENADE THE WHALE

SERIOUSERIOUS

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

That's awesome! But don't be fooled Sam. Given half the chance, that beluga whale would kill you and everyone you love.

3. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

that wahel desperatly wants to headbutt them mexicans

4. EWOKS

whaaaaaaat, whales buzzin off the tune imo. theres a definite smile pon face.

5. Catsel

[​IMG]

6. EWOKS

see what ya did there!

[​IMG]

you rekon the whales luring them in?

7. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

i saw this on fb a few weeks ago... really made me smile cows were loving it

EWOKS likes this.
  8. Catsel

cows are fucking stupid thou.

don't even kno they getting raped.

sluts.

9. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

from experience?

10. EWOKS

they clever doe m9. and you skin em alive. ure goin to hell boy... and even thou they dead.. they still alive

- - - Updated - - -

YES.

- - - Updated - - -

46 SECONDS... DONKEY: OOOOOOHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH !!!!!

11. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

gah i cant be fked with this thread, but heres a few things that im giong to write anyway:
    a) im pretty sure the jazz for cows vid is funny
    b) why is it punching electronic stuff mostly breaks it but very commonly fixes it?
    c) i dont neg rep but breivik images is not funny. no breivik please.
    d) the girl i saw last night made me a silver ring. its actually more awesome to come home with a ring made specially for you, than getting laid, or heron or anything really.
    people is the answer, everythme i want to destroy myself or the world in some way, all i need to do is go hang out with some people and im alright.

you dont need drugs my love, people is the answer. sent that to a mate this morninig, he was looking to get skied and did not see the atruism and buddhistic message of love that sentiment carries at all.

EWOKS likes this.
  12. EWOKS

c ) but you cant shoot up people ?

b ) but breivik ?

[​IMG]

D-Jhepz likes this.
  13. logikz

i dont get it buddy, but i like the cut of your jib. a mans man. guys guy. we should shoot the shit you and me. just two regular joes doing nothing much talking about this and that, right, whats wrong with that, nothing wrong with that. unless we make out and have condoms on, then it would not be ok again. thats the church the king and all his horses and all his men raised me better than that, i know thats wrong, cos its how i was raised. no kissin with condoms on.

Catsel and EWOKS like this.
  14. EWOKS

you killed me.

would you kill me with the condom on, or would you remove it first, tie a knot in it, fling it out the window as bad trash, old news, good riddance to that rubbish, a lost memory, two guys, high on a jib punch of shoot n shit.. joe n joe ... kissing. condoms at the ready. no sir. nothing wrong at all

15. logikz

youd be right to suit up before killing a man. never occured to me to put on a condom during murder, but its of course correct, what with all the venerial diseases going around these days, you know, in some countries they dont even test you for the lighter ones any more, they just give you the medication? of all fluids blood is the worst, you get some of that aids on you and youre done for. i mean they say with medication they can slow it down and give you a near enough normal life with so low aids values in your blood, it doesnt even show up on a test. imagine that, you get hiv, get on the medicines, and then next time you get tested, says its gone! so if you get strangled or stabbed to death, i doubt they have any medicines against that. but you still dont want any of that aids on you, and chances are youd have an erection when doing some murdering

16. Catsel

:lol:

17. logikz

so i slept in my clothes last night. met a girl that looked like axl rose last night. saw an orchestra on the square on sunday playing old adventure film music. was awesome, and heres the thing, they had a girl drummer. so after downing like a juice bottle worth of cosmopolitan (i make a mean old cosmo trust you me) i found myself watching this stout rock type chick who probably never heard of any other colour than washed-out black jam classical style on the drums, which btw were louder than the entire 20 peice orchestra put together.
    that was always my complaint about drums, theyre shit loud, and all drummers i ever knew have bad tinnitus. what were we doing again, the whale bit? because i watched it and it is cool as crap. whale is totally digging it

- - - Updated - - -

no, about the girl drummer, i was about to approach her and ask her to do something with me and the guys in dam nation, but then i thought naah, shes guaranteed to be caught up in a million projects, just look at her, huge old drumset on the square, just imagine carrying all that shit around must be a full time job