Sequence - May 2016

t345e

VIP Junglist
Some really nice releases this month and some from the month previous I slept on (can't get them all!). Been feeling stuff from Fokuz & Celsius in particular so there a bunch those tracks in this mix and some more harder bits. This mix is a bit like a Ferrero Rocher, hard exteriors and soft liquidy centre.

Philth - Your Love (SCAR Remix) [Dispatch]
The Upbeats & Ivy Lab - Pharaoh [Vision]
Logistics - Highway 1 [Hospital]
Digital feat. Spirit - Stolen Desire [Function]
Boston - Conscious [Symmetry]
Joakium - Plantano [Iridescent Music]
Nuage & Gerwin - Back In The Moments (Confusious Remix) [Fokuz]
Spectrasoul - Glimpse (Ivy Lab Remix) [Shogun]
Satl - Solar System [Fizzy Beats]
Madcap - Melanie [Celcius]
Villem & McLeod - No More Games [Spearhead]
Boston - Know Your Roots [Symmetry]
Phase 2 - London After Dark [Celcius]
Redeyes, Roygreen & Protone - Abstract Era [Vandal]
Flowrian - Bo Dem Caminho [Fokuz]
Villem & McLeod feat. Zero T - Seamless [Spearhead]
Phaction - Stratos (Total Science Remix) [Fokuz]
Tokalosh - Hold On [Celcius]
Fracture - Tunnel Track (Mark System Remix) [Warm Communications]
John B - Lie To Me [Metalheadz]
SubMarine - Void [Demand]
Commix - Justified (Spectrasoul Remix) [Metalheadz]
Clima - Outback [IM:LTD]
Coma feat. Semitone - System [Flexout]
Seba & Method One - Eidolon [Commercial Suicide]
Deadcode - Bomboclat [Deadcode]
InsideInfo - Conformity [Viper]
>> Serum - Blood Red [31 Records]
My Nu Leng & Flava D - Soul Shake (1991 Remix) [MTA]
Glass Cobra - Up [Titan]
Monty - Rust [Syndrome]
L-Side feat. Alibi - Lay Low [V Recordings]
Signal - Ennair [Critical]

This mix was choice, man! The intro was absolutely large. Great blends, great EQing, very seamless! Speaking of Seamless, that into Stratos remix was also a lovely lovely little bit. I did notice that once the mix hit around Conformity or so (the jumpier section), there was a volume drop that seemed to continue for a ways into the rest of the mix. Not much, but just something I heard.

Great selection and kept the vibe changing up every now and then. Well done as always!

This mix was choice, man! The intro was absolutely large. Great blends, great EQing, very seamless! Speaking of Seamless, that into Stratos remix was also a lovely lovely little bit. I did notice that once the mix hit around Conformity or so (the jumpier section), there was a volume drop that seemed to continue for a ways into the rest of the mix. Not much, but just something I heard.

Great selection and kept the vibe changing up every now and then. Well done as always!

HAB as always, thank you for the feedback. Levels are something I definitely need to improve on. Hopefully due a dnb one from you soon mate, it's been a while.

Checked this one and left u some comments on sc mang. Mix was really nice....enjoyed it.

Can't thank you enough for the share and comments bro. Thanks for taking the time to listen I really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom