September Mix

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
I decided to do my September mix early, as I'm in Gran Canaria from friday.

This is a Jump-Up special, make you jump around!!

Also this is my first mix after learning to pitch ride, pitch riding is so much better!

Tracklist:

Ebony Dubsters - Ra (Original Sin Remix)
Original Sin - Don't be Silly
Friction & Nu Balance - Robocop (Taxman Remix)
TC - Driver
Chase & Status - Hurt You
Original Sin - Cheater Cheater
Hazard - Killers Don't Die
Hazard - Troublemaker
Sub Focus - Timewarp
Tommy Boy - Old Texaco Garage VIP
Chase & Status - Take Me Away
Die - Slow Burn
Cabbie & Probe - Mr Jah
Hazard - Busted

http://dnbshare.com/download/Newmix2008jumpup.mp3.html

[70mb] [38mins]

Last edited:
what the fuck is pitch riding lol, tracklist looks good, very similar tracks to my mix, just my type of drum and bass, ill give this a listen when im at home.

The main dodgy/cock up is around Hurt You, dunno why but this was a slag to mix today...

And the mix from Killers into Troublemaker went a bit fucked up too to start with, but then it gets better

Hey, cool will have a listen in a minute. Don't know why, my main time for listening is when I've just got out of the shower. Anyway, how hot's it going to be in gran canaria?? I want to go, I want a hot sunny holiday on a beach!! How long are you gone for?

:word: i want to go! i'm supposed to be going with my flange next year :D nice tracklist mate, just dloading.

i would download.. but its only 38mins long. tis a mental tracklist but would be nice if it was twice as long (y)

:-xyet again same old jump up tunez .... i like jump up alot but all i ever see on dnb forums is the same jump up tunez over and over again. please people its called variety

i would download.. but its only 38mins long. tis a mental tracklist but would be nice if it was twice as long (y)

Ok (y)

:-xyet again same old jump up tunez .... i like jump up alot but all i ever see on dnb forums is the same jump up tunez over and over again. please people its called variety

Ok stfu (y). If it's a 'Jump-Up mix', wouldn't you expect it to be the big jump up tunes? You don't want it, don't comment mate.

lol i swear if i hear the phase JUMP UP again it will be to soon!!
On the D/L when i get home. Big ups :)

& nice one matey.

Back
Top Bottom