September events - London - got a week to choose

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
I'm heading to London in September - don't know exactly when - I can pretty much choose a week.

I would like to get a proper dnb fix, see a couple of names that I haven't for a while (or ever). Andy C (or BK guys), any of the Hospital crew, anybody from Liquid or Urban Takeover.

Its a bit early to ask but maybe there's some massive event cooking up that I haven't heard about - so what week would you choose to be in London for?

BTW Don't really want to head for Brighton or Sh for various reasons...

Dustek said:
I'm heading to London in September - don't know exactly when - I can pretty much choose a week.

I would like to get a proper dnb fix, see a couple of names that I haven't for a while (or ever). Andy C (or BK guys), any of the Hospital crew, anybody from Liquid or Urban Takeover.

Its a bit early to ask but maybe there's some massive event cooking up that I haven't heard about - so what week would you choose to be in London for?

BTW Don't really want to head for Brighton or Sh for various reasons...
u should try and hit the mass in brixton that night is heavy up there well buzzin ... but fabric is top on the dnb list brother....always rowdy ther and the system is sick aswell....

Nah, go to mass if you want to stand behind three rows of ravers and have the rest of the room fold their arms and screw-face all night, and before anyone comments i used to go there all the time last year.
Vibes--BAR RHUMBA is the sickest venue right now, if you like your liquid V Shizzle, catch MC's like dynamite as well.
Fabric of course for true playaz nights, (farringdon). The club is wicked, not too much trouble down them endz either.'
For week nights, if you want to LIVE drum n bass throughout your stay
De-Code is a night in Hackney Central it is an intimate venue with top notch DJ+MC's on rotation.
Impulse @ the cougar club W14 is another nice likkle weeknight to go to.
But the one to look out for on the 28th August (Notting hill carnival day!!! can't wait) Is
TOV's CLASH OF THE TITANS,
which is one of many carnival after parties to go to after wandering the buzzing London Streets, try and find the DnB stands around the smaller streets before hand. But that is gonna be the 1 to go to my friend.

Back
Top Bottom