September 2018 DNBForum Podcast with your host D.O.T

Derelicts Of Tomorrow

Founded 1977
VIP Junglist
Get your Tunes in now you have until the end of the week... and actually I guess I'll just skip September, this will be October for the first one. anyways I'm taking over hosting duties I have a bunch of tunes from a lot of you already from over the last couple years but please get your submissions into me now at brwdnb@gmail.com if you are interested in having your music aired in the show. please be sure to include your producer name the track name release information if any and anything else you'd like me to know. I'm honored to be taking over hosting duties and look forward to putting this together for you. Hit me up if you have any questions.

Watch this space...

Love,
D.O.T

Well aside from the tunes that I have and my own I guess I'll try to compile a podcast no one is sending me s***, I do look forward to putting together the competition mix though so I'll need those Tunes as soon as the Capo is closed

hey man, did you get my message with 3 tracks? any of these matching your podcast playlist plan?

DoT hasn't been online since Oct. 5th. Has anyone heard from him? Hope bud's alright
Also, when does it become appropriate for me to offer to start this podcast up again?

Now. Also, can you do the compo first I would love to hear a mix of the tunes.

DOT trying to to make a go at being a parent. Hopefully, he is just being responsible, and not fucking up his life, again.

Back
Top Bottom