September 2018 DNBForum Podcast with your host D.O.T

Now. Also, can you do the compo first I would love to hear a mix of the tunes.

DOT trying to to make a go at being a parent hopefully he is just being responsible and not fucking up his life again.
ugh i deleted the wrong post, so your quote isn't gonna work anymore. I wish him all the best though, and thanks for your response.

I am up for this, if people are ok with it. i'll DM some of our fine admin folk.

hey, for everyone who posted in this thread, i am gonna take over for at least december. please check out the new thread for submission info, etc

This one motherfucker!!!!

But what is it, it doesn't make sense, I suspect a girls influence, is thus abiut some chick ivans. Because i understand they romantic stuff, I've listened to utterly blasphemous songs just because it reminded me of a girl, sadly they have faded, I used to get such a kick out of them, but now when I hear them I'm like ok yeah tbis is typical me and this song but I understand more about what happened between us now, I've figured it out, the mystery is gone and it's a shit tune tbh. You want examples☺️ ill give you examples, I'm not ashamed, I know i should be but I'm over it so it's not even a thing any longer. I miss it really, turn on a song and feel so strongly about her and how much you loved her, that's gone for me. I have to create new ones.

But what is it, it doesn't make sense, I suspect a girls influence, is thus abiut some chick ivans. Because i understand they romantic stuff, I've listened to utterly blasphemous songs just because it reminded me of a girl, sadly they have faded, I used to get such a kick out of them, but now when I hear them I'm like ok yeah tbis is typical me and this song but I understand more about what happened between us now, I've figured it out, the mystery is gone and it's a shit tune tbh. You want examples☺️ ill give you examples, I'm not ashamed, I know i should be but I'm over it so it's not even a thing any longer. I miss it really, turn on a song and feel so strongly about her and how much you loved her, that's gone for me. I have to create new ones.

Examples please.

this is an example of a song that could come to mean bitter sweet nostalgia in the future

this is a song that meant something to me and this jerk off girl, it used to make me cry out of nostalgia,
but she means nothing to me now. i dont care whether she fares well or ill, when i say i dont care, i really mean it.
if i dont care, i dont care. i wouldnt react in the slightest if she so set herself on fire like that tibetan monk did,
wouldnt cry, wouldnt laugh, i dont care and i, unlike other people, when i dont care, i actually dont care.
x, you know who.

Back
Top Bottom