Sept '03 Breakneck

I hear there is a rinsin line up for dis one! Whether it's true or not is a different matter, so if u know can u tell me? It's just that when i heard it was The Valve massive and Andy C i almost leaked.

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
The69thDynasty said:
I hear there is a rinsin line up for dis one! Whether it's true or not is a different matter, so if u know can u tell me? It's just that when i heard it was The Valve massive and Andy C i almost leaked.

All true, confirmed line ups - Dillinja, Lemon D, Andy C (90 minutes set), Breakneck residents / Dnbforum legends SDM & Triple M on the VALVE.

And in the Techno room we've got DAVE The Drummer & (Death In Vegas') Richard Fearless + Todd Livingstone.

Shall rock the free world...

Friday 26th September

:spliff:

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
bad ace inc. said:
:rave: MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 30th SEPTEMBER!!!what a way 2 celebrate! :teeth:

My 21st birthday is on the 30th Sept as well. No, its not a bad way to celebrate, is it? :razz: :rave: :teeth:

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
Indi said:
My 21st birthday is on the 30th Sept as well. No, its not a bad way to celebrate, is it? :razz: :rave: :teeth:

nah it definatly aint a bad way 2 celebrate,with the badman andy c!!!!!!o and the sdm & triple m of course ;)

my 21st aswell!!! :slayer:

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Yippee Kiyyay.............. this is going to be the daddy of all Breaknecks the VALVE is an absoloute killer soundsystem, the line-up is of substantial quality, & it's 25 minutes down the road from me!!!!!!!!! :devilslay
:rave:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
sayber said:
Yippee Kiyyay.............. this is going to be the daddy of all Breaknecks the VALVE is an absoloute killer soundsystem, the line-up is of substantial quality, & it's 25 minutes down the road from me!!!!!!!!! :devilslay
:rave:
:thumbsup:

Top Bottom