seperate track sets...

if you download any decent music editing programme [although if u want a free one which will be fine use Audacity] Just open the first track, and the second track, copy the second to the first, then open the third, and copy that onto it, might take a while, but it will work fine. i used to split my mixes with it

it wudnt but if u just compress and zip the file u can send / recieve the mix in one go. why else wud u wanna make a mix all one file? i much prefer having it split into the tracks, esspecially in the car.

Exactly Wizz.

Wizz man, a mix has to be a mix i can't stand it when i download a set and it's split, does my nut right in that does LOL........Although i do see your point about it being good for in the car.

Exactly Wizz.

Wizz man, a mix has to be a mix i can't stand it when i download a set and it's split, does my nut right in that does LOL........Although i do see your point about it being good for in the car.

yer i listen to most of my music in my car, its the only chance i reli get to listen to sets really. wen im at home if i wanna listen to tunes il just have a mix. wen im on the comp its either me producing summat, or il stick a podcast or a mix to have in the background whilst im on here or browsing the web in general, but i never really give it a proper listen as my attention is ussually elsewhere. Oh also when im on the tube on way to work in the morning. I'l usually have a liquid or melow mix in the morning, and if im rearing to go out after work usually a grimey jump up mix for the way home!

on the subject of music formats its all about the multi format!

vinyl for the club.
cd's for the car.
mp3's for the ipod and comp.

its the only way to be!

yer i listen to most of my music in my car, its the only chance i reli get to listen to sets really. wen im at home if i wanna listen to tunes il just have a mix. wen im on the comp its either me producing summat, or il stick a podcast or a mix to have in the background whilst im on here or browsing the web in general, but i never really give it a proper listen as my attention is ussually elsewhere. Oh also when im on the tube on way to work in the morning. I'l usually have a liquid or melow mix in the morning, and if im rearing to go out after work usually a grimey jump up mix for the way home!

vinyl for the club.
vinylfor the car.
vinyl for the ipod and comp.

its the only way to be!

fixed

vinyl for the club.
cd's for the car.
mp3's for the ipod and comp.

its the only way to be!

thats exactly how i see it!!! noobs take note

I swear it's much easier to have it as separate tracks, makes it easier to skip thru and find certain mixes that you like listening to .

I swear it's much easier to have it as separate tracks, makes it easier to skip thru and find certain mixes that you like listening to .

How can you listen to a mix if the tracks are split?

Yeah i know you can hear the beginning and the end of the mix but that 1-2 second gap in the middle just kills it for me.

How can you listen to a mix if the tracks are split?

Yeah i know you can hear the beginning and the end of the mix but that 1-2 second gap in the middle just kills it for me.

Remove the gap then (burn options).. Simple really lol.

Back
Top Bottom