SEOne

Rock*

VIP Junglist
EZ guys, I've got a potential set at SEOne coming up (2hrs), so would just like to find a bit out about the venue etc from those who have played there or gone there as I've never been.

I understand there are 4 or so rooms, do they all have good setups? Booth monitors in all rooms I hope? :rinsed: (This is my main concern as its a pretty big thing for me and I want it to go as well as possible)

Anything at all you can tell me about the venue that would be useful? Safe

There actually five rooms, 5th aint always open tho...find the best room for sound is probably the one nearest to the entrance. If you can find an innovation or raindance flyer u can get an idea of the room layout...overall wikid venue

Yeh i've been there about 10 times never played there though. its a sick club and absolutely fucking massive with like 3,000 capacity or something. The soundsystems are sick aswell. I'd assume that the biggest club in london would have monitors for the djs...

EZ guys, I've got a potential set at SEOne coming up (2hrs), so would just like to find a bit out about the venue etc from those who have played there or gone there as I've never been.

I understand there are 4 or so rooms, do they all have good setups? Booth monitors in all rooms I hope? :rinsed: (This is my main concern as its a pretty big thing for me and I want it to go as well as possible)

I would think that what ever Promoter is using the venue they always use a third party sound system/s, so monitors etc etc should be good depending on the promoter.

its under a railway line :teeth:
ive only been once, its abit venue bit small imo
well done for getting a set there, what are you playing?

personally dont like the club
the standard system in there aint good..depends wot the promoter brings in...
normally after a big rave, there are people complaining bout the sound!

personally dont like the club
the standard system in there aint good..depends wot the promoter brings in...
normally after a big rave, there are people complaining bout the sound!

only been there once and i wud agree the system wasnt clear at all but they playeed it fucking loud. i heard sum1 was shot in the head point blank on the dancefloor there late last year aswell. its weird cos theyre door security is sooo fucking tight, metal detectors, vigarous search, id scanners etc... which makes me wonder how they got a gun in... obv its very possible but it musta been planned is wot im saying

I love the layout, you can easily move between rooms and that and the chillout areas are well done as well.

only been there once and i wud agree the system wasnt clear at all but they playeed it fucking loud. i heard sum1 was shot in the head point blank on the dancefloor there late last year aswell. its weird cos theyre door security is sooo fucking tight, metal detectors, vigarous search, id scanners etc... which makes me wonder how they got a gun in... obv its very possible but it musta been planned is wot im saying

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/3529

Back
Top Bottom