seOne Ceases Trading

Sorry lads, but your all a bunch of pussyholes complaining about it being a grime rowdy place. GET THE FUCK REAL. It's no worse than AREA/FIRE/CORONET/HIDDEN in terms of aggro and troubles. Welcome to most DNB+MC raves within London. There are obviously exceptions such as matter and promoters doing different nights (shogun, headz etc.) Which do not attract as many dickheads. But you all moan of Seone being a shithole

Tell me, where else in london can you have a rave (a good one at that) with 7 different rooms and 6 different types of music with over 3000+ people. . bar that shit cunt ally pally where they'll put curtains up to divide the room. BIG UP

I'm a small-ish blonde whiteboy, strange i'm yet to have any other trouble in seone and ive been there 7 or 8 times. (got my chain robbed couple years back)

Man up. SICK VENUE

Sorry lads, but your all a bunch of pussyholes complaining about it being a grime rowdy place. GET THE FUCK REAL. It's no worse than AREA/FIRE/CORONET/HIDDEN in terms of aggro and troubles. Welcome to most DNB+MC raves within London. There are obviously exceptions such as matter and promoters doing different nights (shogun, headz etc.) Which do not attract as many dickheads. But you all moan of Seone being a shithole

Tell me, where else in london can you have a rave (a good one at that) with 7 different rooms and 6 different types of music with over 3000+ people. . bar that shit cunt ally pally where they'll put curtains up to divide the room. BIG UP

I'm a small-ish blonde whiteboy, strange i'm yet to have any other trouble in seone and ive been there 7 or 8 times. (got my chain robbed couple years back)

Man up. SICK VENUE

Wonderful story but, um, whats your point?

More to the point. What exactly is yours? Everything you just wrote about that Breakin Science event, is completely irrelevant to Seone. We aren't talking about a valve set up or subfocus going to breakin science. My point is that everyone in this topic is slating it like its shit. Compared to what? Like i said name me another venue where events on such a scale are held.

Se0ne is not as bad as some pplz have made out in this thread. It all depends on what night you go on. 1st rave there was an Inno back in 04 - and I can guarantee you that raves were 10 times more rowdier then (for fights, pplz gettin robbed etc) than they are now!! But if you like the jump-up/dancefloor d&b scene then you just get over it.....quickly as well!!

I've had a few rows in there, but nothing major. The only time I've ever had a fight inna rave was at fackin HOSPITALITY!!!!!

Moondance will be sorely missed. The jungle room for that rave has had some of the best vibes I've ever witnessed. But all this is probs a little scam to dodge some bills and avoid some tax.....close then re-open with a different name. Still the same old pplz there though! Happened to Coronet a few years back...

Man up. SICK VENUE

Heaven had 5 rooms, sick venue it was too

More to the point. What exactly is yours? Everything you just wrote about that Breakin Science event, is completely irrelevant to Seone. We aren't talking about a valve set up or subfocus going to breakin science. My point is that everyone in this topic is slating it like its shit. Compared to what? Like i said name me another venue where events on such a scale are held.

Theres no smoke without fire, so if so many people are saying that its shit......

I think most of those large raves like 1Nation etc are shit anyway. So a shit rave at a shit venue = a whole pile of shit. I prefer the surroundings of places like Fabric, Matter, Plastic People, Lightbox etc. Not like SEOne where your surrounded by idiots most of the time

Theres no smoke without fire, so if so many people are saying that its shit......

I think most of those large raves like 1Nation etc are shit anyway. So a shit rave at a shit venue = a whole pile of shit. I prefer the surroundings of places like Fabric, Matter, Plastic People, Lightbox etc. Not like SEOne where your surrounded by idiots most of the time

Weird. I hate the surroundings/atmospheres at these bloody places - BAR LIGHTBOX. I haven't been to the Lightbox for a 'stand-alone rave' but when it's been opened up as part of Fire (where there's always a beautiful grimey rave ting going down) it's always been good.

Going to Fabric and Matter.....meh. Music is good - but the people!!!!! Too many annoying students with skinny jeans and shutter glasses who just heard that new Subfocus dubplate called Timewarp on their mate's i-pod the night before so gunna go check out that Ram night yay.

I'd rather skank properly, surrounded by more people that know what they're doing and why they've come tbh.

Weird. I hate the surroundings/atmospheres at these bloody places - BAR LIGHTBOX. I haven't been to the Lightbox for a 'stand-alone rave' but when it's been opened up as part of Fire (where there's always a beautiful grimey rave ting going down) it's always been good.

Going to Fabric and Matter.....meh. Music is good - but the people!!!!! Too many annoying students with skinny jeans and shutter glasses who just heard that new Subfocus dubplate called Timewarp on their mate's i-pod the night before so gunna go check out that Ram night yay.

I'd rather skank properly, surrounded by more people that know what they're doing and why they've come tbh.

But you get people who go to raves like Shogun Audio @ Fabric who know what the are doing, so what your point? I'd rather be surrounded by people who wanna have a good time than fucking large numbers of pikey morons....

But you get people who go to raves like Shogun Audio @ Fabric who know what the are doing, so what your point? I'd rather be surrounded by people who wanna have a good time than fucking large numbers of pikey morons....

Oh dear. Never been to a Shogun Audio @ Fabric, so couldn't comment. You obviously prefer Label nights, I am a jump-up/dancefloor typa guy. So we're bound to like different things about the rave!!

I like it when a tune drops and I can push a mate into the biggest meanest looking cunt in the rave and everyone's skankin!!! Playaz @ Fabric was a joke. Turned up with a couple mates and every fannyhole in there must of thought we were the local pill dealers. Don't get me wrong, coulda made a killing - but being asked if you have pills when you haven't gets tedious after the first 20 times!!

The only good thing about Matter is Hospitality. Andy C's sets @ Ram are good - but that alone is not enough to get me go to another one of those.

you cant wile out propely at a none jump up night ill give you that. seone did sound good for inno reunion 06 but just too aggy

i went there last monday os it must of been one of the last raves there

it was my first time and i liked it, is not like matter where its so fucking crowded you can't move, theres loads of big rooms with space and the security are actually alright, unlike at matter and fabric full of stocky pricks that cant even speak a word of english ffs

i thik it was a good club, sound systm could have been better, saying that i went with 5 of my mates and on 2 occassions punches were being thrown due to overexcited rudeboys trying to impress their bitches but apart from that it was okay and i would have liked to of gone their again one day

Back
Top Bottom