Sensimo - Distorted Thujon (darker dnb)

Track is fat... drums sound a lil bright. That lead on the breakdown is weird... lol... that "yeeaaaaahh" scream... that sounds familiar, I can't remember where that's from.. a game?

That weird Lead is rubbing me the wrong way : (

The Bass is fun, mad 303 type deal.
Two things with the Mix:

1. I think the Drums are a bit bright, overall: the've got too much resonance.
2. The Bass is also a smidge too bright pour moi.

I can appreciate the energy on this one, but it's not doing it for me overall.
This track would fit well in a Horror Movie scene where people are being torn to pieces while still alive : )

ooh i love absynth :p

definatly a big sound to the track, but needs some tender lovin mixdown care to get it sounding tight,

drums are definatly smashing, feeling it when they drop back in at 1.37, and i like the switch up at 1.58 with that scream in the background or something?

got potential if you get on ya mixdowns

Thanks for feedback !
I hate the fact that almost all my mixdowns are so bad, I have really bad speakers in my bedroom.. I have a friend with some good monitors, I guess I have to do a decent mixdown at his place..
And I have no idea where the screaming sample is from, I just found it in a samplepack :)

agreed - drums are topping out -very washed sound -and overall sounds like its distorting all over
bass is same way
to much volume on everything -like some of the ideas here tho- work on those mixdowns mang
they are the key

Thanks for feedback !
I hate the fact that almost all my mixdowns are so bad, I have really bad speakers in my bedroom.. I have a friend with some good monitors, I guess I have to do a decent mixdown at his place..
And I have no idea where the screaming sample is from, I just found it in a samplepack :)

The important thing is that you've got cool ideas... the Mixing will come.
Why do you think I sent you that friend request in the first place... hehe, cuz I can tell there's some Evil nature in that Soul of yours

: V

the mixdown is too loud mate... i'm listening at a low volume,and the drums surprised me,i jumped off the chair literally lol...

but i can hear some potentials here... get a good monitor speaker mate,that'll ease your mixdown a bit :) cheers

Have to agree with the others here. Tune has got huuuge potential, there are some really cool elements going on in there but everything is distorting too heavily! Cant comment too much on the mixdown as that would be hypocritical of me (I'm still learning mixdown techniques myself)

Back
Top Bottom