Sensai - Returned

sensai is one person n is i da bluefoot crew along with shifta and tron! these manz are smashing it! hope they make it big!

MAN YA A STAR....love this tune....not as big as counters tho...oh my....KEEP YA EYES PEELED FOR SENSAI - COUNTERS forthcoming on class a recordings....

No prob. My friend Andy is out of Crawley, now in Southend, so I had to help ya out seein' the Crawley under ya name, heh. Naw, i would've helped out anyway, lol..glad I could help. pz bro

encounters lol

remember playin it n ckb quizzed me on how i got it (sensai passed it to us b4 it got signed)
he won't let me play it now, tune goes off tho lol

more to come from blu foot and sensai

Im watching them and we have taken something from blu foot for calypso

nah not keep anything under wraps mate

Its called Timat the Dragon forthcoming on Calypso

ummm not sure if heard that one yet, mind you i can't put a name to all the bits i've heard of his so maybe. good to see he's getting plenty of attention.

Aww man im at work and i need to here this. First tune i heard by him was Grid 9 on that Hektikz mix...absolutly smashes it. And the VIP.

Looking forward to this. Also look out for a russian producer called Ozma who is kiling it at the moment.

encounters lol

remember playin it n ckb quizzed me on how i got it (sensai passed it to us b4 it got signed)
he won't let me play it now, tune goes off tho lol

Naa this tune isn't encounters...ckb announced another tune as encounters on his radio show...

theres 2 sensai tracks forthcoming on class a recordingz apparently...

encounters merks it as well, makes me want to stick my dick in a plug socket!!

Back
Top Bottom