Sensai & Heist

Heavy stuff been listening to all theses tune on my ipod from Heist radio show. I reckon big things to come in 2010 from theses two.

They do produce a good sound together. May even be arguably better than the Taxman & Heist co-labs. Hopefully they keep things runnin into 2010...

I like Untitled & Eliminate, lookin forward to hearing them live

yourd fink heist and sensai could bang out some better tunes than that tho init..

I know wat ure sayin mate ain't exactly setting the world alite imo, especially untitled really don't rate that 1, still good tho, just was expecting a bit better

just to let you know, None of these are due to be released except Interrogate which will come out on Calypso next year. We have only just started working together and from my experience working with Taxman and Goldie, the Gems don't just come straight away so bear that in mind please...

just to let you know, None of these are due to be released except Interrogate which will come out on Calypso next year. We have only just started working together and from my experience working with Taxman and Goldie, the Gems don't just come straight away so bear that in mind please...

Aww thats a shame, I really liked Extinction and Eliminate :P

Back
Top Bottom