Sensai - Destruction

i always find sensai's tunes arnt bass'y enough tho theres like no low end when compared to other artists

i always find sensai's tunes arnt bass'y enough tho theres like no low end when compared to other artists

Its becose your speakers arent capable of reproducing this extra low sub bassline at enough pressure to be hearable.

this is problem with really low sub basslines,many audiosystems cant play them properly.... its simply out of freqency range.You can have bassline around 45-70hz that is very loud and can be reproduced from most of today clubs audiosystem or something around 20-45hz.... it will be alot less loud,less people will understand it but on proper system it will shake everything on dancefloor with power that higher louder sub basslines cant have.

Last edited:
heard this on kool the other day... don't really like sensai for some reason? this tune is no exception... i think it's his synths, not my cuppa! production is pretty tight, but agree with the 'bassless' comment!

lol i have a 12" vibe sub and a set of Mackie monitors everything else sounds deep jus not sensai

If you think that having 12" sub makes you hear extra low basslines your clearly wrong.To properly enjoy abnormaly deep bass you need good quality powerfull amp,sound card with wide freqency range,big sub with atleast 25hz bottom range,audio in wav,right listening enviroment and position of your speakers.12" subs are good but every dnb tune was made to be played from multiple 18"

If you think that having 12" sub makes you hear extra low basslines your clearly wrong.To properly enjoy abnormaly deep bass you need good quality powerfull amp,sound card with wide freqency range,big sub with atleast 25hz bottom range,audio in wav,right listening enviroment and position of your speakers.12" subs are good but every dnb tune was made to be played from multiple 18"

Why would anyone intentionaly make a tune that only sounds good on a specific type of system?? surely the aim is to create a tune that is marketable and enjoyable on any system? it obviously isnt working as there are more negative comments on here than positive. i think sensai is a quality producer but what you are saying is just madness?!!??

To be honest mate, if he's bought a set of Mackie monitors, which cost a fuckload, and a 12" sub, why wouldn't he have a good soundcard and amp? I'm sure he knows what he's talking about, and needing an 18" for drum and bass is rediculous, you can easy get deep bass off a well driven 12"

Why would anyone intentionaly make a tune that only sounds good on a specific type of system?? surely the aim is to create a tune that is marketable and enjoyable on any system? it obviously isnt working as there are more negative comments on here than positive. i think sensai is a quality producer but what you are saying is just madness?!!??

Why? becose theres alot good audiosystem in clubs too and these tunes shines when played in fabric or similiar places.Artisan VIP for example have one certain note in bassline very low,when I was I heard it live the it was ok except that certain part of the bassline wasnt there... out of range,theres shitload of good clubes that cant reproduce the full bassline.That doesnt stop producers from making tunes that with very low sub bass.

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:42 ----------

d.o.b u havnt a clue what your on about m8

listen to this on a big system as an example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN3iSzyoQQM

then listen to that sensai tune it just doesnt stand up theres no low end

there is alot low end in this sensai destructon tune,its just very low and youtube is shit quality.I bet that in fabric from vinyl it must sound heavy.Evasion have higher sub bass,that was exactly what I was talking about,higher sub bass = more people liking it

I listened that tune aggain and all this "its shit..." "theres not enought low end here" comments cant be more wrong,its fat quality production,there is alot low end sub bass.Sensai is good producer,makes killer tunes especialy with Heist,he will never be where he is now if his music lacked sub freqencies,dont be jealous and try to save some money for audio upgrade,cleaning your ears once every 4 years doesnt hurt too :)

Last edited:
the low end thing might have a lot to do with youtubes sound quality, no?
i've got sensai tunes on vinyl which dont lack low end at all
and i would agree trapped is defo a better tune, which really reminds me of that we need killers tune by heist

Back
Top Bottom