Sensai (Back to your roots remix). Free D/L or not?

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
I was looking on youtube at Sensai tunes and come across back to your roots remix. Come up with D/L link. I just wanna know was this tune given away free or has it been leaked? I don't want to D/L if it's been leaked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luvdemcanes its this shit that you like that is ruining dnb, its fucking shit listen to something else, listen to what I listen to as its clearly the best.

thats what you sound like, don't you just fucking hate yourself?.. I know we all do

Luvdemcanes its this shit that you like that is ruining dnb, its fucking shit listen to something else, listen to what I listen to as its clearly the best.

thats what you sound like, don't you just fucking hate yourself?.. I know we all do

I'm sorry that you hate yourself. It's probably due to that liquid making you a homo. I like that tune.

this isnt shit tho its nothing amazing but its alright

I very much doubt its gonna get an official release... so it makes sense that its a free download. Should probably contact Sensai if youre planning on playing it out though. For home listening I dont see the problem in downloading it.

You're not a lawyer are you?

Not that anyone gives a fuck about copyright.

I only said it wouldnt matter for home listening because im 99% sure this isnt getting a release

edit: although it looks like its a brand new dub... I dunno, Sensai shouldnt be that hard to get hold of

Last edited:
Yeh but you copying doe...

Lets say hypothetically, if this tune isnt getting released, but I would really like to listen to it through mediums other than youtube, then I couldnt give a fuck if I ripped it from youtube. Im sure the artist wouldnt care either, as long as I didnt play it out ofc.

Back
Top Bottom