Sensa & Spekky - Come Down - Northern Lights Remix

The B side is utter filth.
I think the A side is a nice take on the original, with a bit more of the lyrics. Didn't really grab me at first, but has grown on me in recent days.
Will be purchacing asap. Keep em coming

Intro is good,samples are nice but that bassline isnt best,sounds arent anything special really on top of boring repetitive simple composition.Beat lacks flow.It has potential but if this is final product then I will definately not buy it.No offense,I normaly love Northern Light :)

This is proper wobble bassline,composition is very smart,sharp sense or rhythm in every single wobble,alot sounds with more than average number of layers.Its fresh dubplate from Original Sin,no official title yet I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXMEeoovFEQ

northern lights track is good.. complex one is draining and repetetive!
reli like the ragga intro too

---------- Post added at 15:08 ---------- Previous post was at 15:07 ----------

Intro is good,samples are nice but that bassline isnt best,sounds arent anything special really on top of boring repetitive simple composition.Beat lacks flow.It has potential but if this is final product then I will definately not buy it.No offense,I normaly love Northern Light :)

This is proper wobble bassline,composition is very smart,sharp sense or rhythm in every single wobble,alot sounds with more than average number of layers.Its fresh dubplate from Original Sin,no official title yet I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXMEeoovFEQ

LOL d.o.b thats dubstep.. a bit of a way of comparison

northern lights track is good.. complex one is draining and repetetive!
reli like the ragga intro too

---------- Post added at 15:08 ---------- Previous post was at 15:07 ----------

LOL d.o.b thats dubstep.. a bit of a way of comparison

yes its dubstep but dubstep is fucking close to jump and its from original sin who is jump up legend.My point is this,Northern Lights made many tunes that are as good as any anthem from big names in jump up.At the end of the first post is question "let us know what you think!" so I think this "hey northern lights,this tune is ok but why you dont push your production even futher when you clearly can?You two have the skillz,look where people like Tantrum Desire,Heist,Taxman,Original Sin,Callide,Erb N Dub,Zen... are at the moment,why you dont make something that would be at the same or even higher level in terms of quality their production?"

Back
Top Bottom