sennhesisser HD25

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
How do i stop the cables getting so twsisted!? its really annoying.. they sound wicked but the cable just gets so twisted.

Seriously though, I used to have these ones. There is pretty much nothing you can do to stop them twisting up im afraid.

Seriously though, I used to have these ones. There is pretty much nothing you can do to stop them twisting up im afraid.

There is a way you can.

Pull the ear cups off the headband. Let the leads dangle so the ear cups are facing the floor and straighten out

That may work

Repeat the above technique if it ever happens again. Or stop being a cheap bastard and shell out for the HD-25-1. And if that doesnt work...

DO THE CARLTON DANCE AND POST IT YOU CUNT!!!!!

:teeth:

LOL cant argue with sound qaulity though. only problem is chance of hanging yourself when djing!

i think you can replace it but only bought them eysterday so dont wana fuck them up or anything!

i wrapped the cable up to take home when i moved back from uni, they seem to be untangled now - so just leave them wrapped up tightly for a day or so

I Dont own a pair of these, but what is the definitive pair, is it these ones?
http://www.google.co.uk/products/ca...=X&ei=Q7bnTa-kJcun8QOG4-jeCg&ved=0CGQQ8wIwBA#
And are those adidas ones just a branded pair of the above?

yes they are just branded with addidas no difference in the headphones the only actual difference between the 25sps and 25s is the headband,cable and outer casing of the headphones themselves to accomodate the double band, the speakers in both sets are the same

Back
Top Bottom