Sennheiser Headphones

hodgekiss

i want to buy some head phones for my boyfriend for his birthday iv been told that the Sennheiser ones are the best but iv seen heaps of different models... can anyone please help me i dont know much about the DJ side of things :)

ive got the HD25's there the best.

be willing to pay between £125-180 though but DEFINITELY worth the money (y)

They have 2 wires which is crap! I use a numark headphone which cost a tenner :lol: but I find them comfortable and easy to use unlike the sony pair I have.

I think there are many other brands available in the headphone market which can match-up with the quality and the price offered by sennheiser. So, before you take any final decision, it is always advised to compare the prices and features and then purchase it from online market.

I prefer my akg le18 headphones over the pioneer, technic or sennheiser ones I have tried .

Theres not alot of difference in sound Quality but there's a huge difference in sound cancelling . The pioneer s are the worst ones I hAve tried

I think there are many other brands available in the headphone market which can match-up with the quality and the price offered by sennheiser. So, before you take any final decision, it is always advised to compare the prices and features and then purchase it from online market.
Thanks for joining up to tell us that. You forgot to say how much your reeboks are.

Back
Top Bottom