Sennheiser HD205 For Free!

Ch4ndler

No, Im not giving them away, I got them for free!

I had someone ring me at work before Christmas asking if I would parcitipate in a survey, well as I was a tad bored already I said yes. The survey was about computer shite (IT Manager) and lasted 25 minutes on the phone.

Anyway, yesterday i got an email from them sayin thanks for taking part and heres a £25 gift certificate for amazon. Of course i didnt believe and thought it was just spam. Intrigued and not wanting to miss out on £25, I tried to buy these headphones with it. Well it all went through without me having to spend a single penny. Get in!

442315.jpg

No, Im not giving them away, I got them for free!

I had someone ring me at work before Christmas asking if I would parcitipate in a survey, well as I was a tad bored already I said yes. The survey was about computer shite (IT Manager) and lasted 25 minutes on the phone.

Anyway, yesterday i got an email from them sayin thanks for taking part and heres a £25 gift certificate for amazon. Of course i didnt believe and thought it was just spam. Intrigued and not wanting to miss out on £25, I tried to buy these headphones with it. Well it all went through without me having to spend a single penny. Get in!

442315.jpg

Dont care

not really free it cost u 25 minutes of ur life!
an ull never get it back

I've used those, they're decent headphones (you'd be hard pressed to find any Sennheiser's that aren't tbh!). And 25 minutes for £25 worth of headphones is time well spent! Unless you're earning £50+ per HOUR (yeah right)

Back
Top Bottom