Send some love this way please

D-Tektiv

VIP Junglist
You did the right thing. I broke up with my last girlfriend, and in the long run, I realized, i did the right thing. Wasn't a nasty, arguing, i hate you break up, so still was cool with her, even though over time she started to be mean to me from still being hurt. But if it's what you feel you needed to do, without a doubt, you're all good. You should move to Florida, to get away from him, ya know, maybe the Tampa area:D
Take care, you'll feel better about it as time passes(y)

barbarella

VIP Junglist
Do not question your decision!
it might be a few difficult weeks or months, depends... if things didn't really work out, there's no need to stay in a relationship just for the heck of it!
it is a mature decision to terminate a long term relationship.
At least u had the "balls" to realize it!

now u can go travel Europe soon, meet new people and have fun! loads of fun ;)

Last edited:

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Yeah chances are as time goes by you will be sure you have made the right decission and things will keep gettin better for you so nice one and congrats!

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
HAVE A HUG AND SUM KISSES!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
when was it you was planning on visiting uk again ? and coming to Portsmouth.. ? , theres plenty of stuff going on here this time of year, come this way and have fun with some of the heads from here , make it so theres a nice rave to go to that some of us are attending....i think you probably did the right thing, altho any major change like ending a long termer.. means you gunna be feeling abit odd, and there will be doubts.. ill tell ya something tho , when ya meet me youll realise you did the right thing! .. :teeth: , nah .. but serious.. now you can go travelling and have fun, and do your thing, being held back by someone will drain your spirit slowly.

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Im sure you did the right thing Gumby, if there was that much doubt in your mind to break up with him then it wouldnt have worked in the long run.

Use this time to your advantage tho, go out meet new people do new things. It will take your mind of everything

Hope your ok :2thumbs:

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
u did the right thing gumby, if thats what u wanted!

also, one of my mates is heading to perth in a few weeks, rumour has it, hes hung like a horse, ill send him ur way!!!

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
:grouphug: I hope your ok Gumby. As long as you felt it was the right thing to do then its all good. Better to have ended it now, rather than to carry on being unhappy and getting in to an even bigger emotionally charged situation.
Now you should go out and enjoy yourself. Get tanked up and go and enjoy some fine narcotics and some good music!!!!!