Sencaes' Youtube Channel

djsencae

Please have a look at my new dnb promotion channel on youtube. it consists mostly of liquid, but theres some other sub genres lurking in there too ;)
atm its got alot of zyon base and hobzee's material coz their are simply amazing producers.

well yeah check it out at

www.youtube.com/sencae

subscribe and you want regret it :D

dnb promotion channel ????

illigal uploads of other peoples copyright material more like

what makes me laugh the most is you idiots saying your helping the scene with your shabby arse you tube pages - people dont go out and buy music cos you have it on your fucking you tube page it just gives them a way to listen to music for free

if people want thier music on youtube its up to them to choose not you

Well at least you've put links up and told people to purchase the tracks, but really if you're trying to promote tracks you should only be putting short 2 min clips or something.

For the most part, people only need to hear a short clip and have the name of the track, artists name, label and possible release date.

well hobzee watched one of my videos, the Zyon Base & Hobzee - Red Letter (Survival Remix) and commented that he would like the original up too, so i asked if it was cool to upload more of his tunes aswell. and he said YES.
so not everyone has the same mindset as you, and yes atm my channel is basic, but its days old lol.
Liquicity's channel on youtube has over 20,000 subs and videos gets thousands of views each day, how can you say thats not a good form of promotion, also he gets full permission to upload all his tunes now. Camo & Krooked regularly give him tunes to promote.

Yeah man big up, as long as your gettin permission for your uploads its a cool way of promotion, similar to music blogs..

I'll keep locked to the channel!

:rasta:

dnb promotion channel ????

illigal uploads of other peoples copyright material more like

what makes me laugh the most is you idiots saying your helping the scene with your shabby arse you tube pages - people dont go out and buy music cos you have it on your fucking you tube page it just gives them a way to listen to music for free

if people want thier music on youtube its up to them to choose not you

Well, you are kind of right in that way - but as long as the tunes are released or cut out of a mix, i dont see a problem either. and as the guy over me said - we are giving our material to liquicity to promote it. whats better - having a tune on youtube with 30.000 people hearing it within a few days or upload a crappy mp3 clip on myspace, where nobody cares..
youtube is the new myspace. get over it :)

Last edited:
im glad some more people have my mind set :D
Krooked if you want to send me a tune to kick start my channel it would be siiick lol, but i can see you dont really need it, when you have the likes of liquicity promotiong for you hehe.

If you have permission from the label/artist, then its all good imo, any free promotion is nice - but i only agree with putting up a clip. I normally up a 2min ish clip at low quality.

yeah, after now talking to more artists and labels, ive found out that most people are happy to have a medium/low quality clip of the tune on youtube. as long as they have been told before it goes live.
so yeah if anyone wants a bit of free promotion let me know and i do my best to get it on there.
eze

I understand this whole copyright thing but...

if people never posted dnb tracks on youtube I wouldn't have heard of half the stuff I have, and probably wouldn't even know what dnb is. I'm just saying it's an extremely good way of promoting tunes and the scene as a whole.

the transformation is complete, now all the tunes are 100% legal with permission granted from the record labels.
record labels im promoting so far are:
Influenza Media
Fokuz Recordings
Spearhead Records
more to come....

check it out www.youtube.com/sencae

eze

Back
Top Bottom