Wanted Selling Ram Limited Edition 15 Years Clear Vinyl?

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
Hey, im looking for someone who might be able to sell me the following vinyls which belong to Ram 15 year birthday limited clear vinyl editions:

- Sub Focus: X Ray / Scarecrow
- Shimon & Andy C: Quest / Nightflight
- Origin Unknown: Valley Of The Shadows / Truly One
- Moving Fusion / Origin Unknown: Turbulence / Sound In Motion

Preferably new, if you have used ones I don't mind as long as they are in good condition

I am in no hurry since I don't have the money at the moment, I am only looking for people who are interested in dealing. You must be able to ship to Portugal, obviously I will pay the shipping fees

PM me if you are interested

FUCK! i used to have Shimon & Andy C: Quest / Nightflight in clear. The bad thing about it is - i sold body rock on ebay and sent him that vinyl! Even got fuckin bad feedback for it! Talk about a fuck up.

Chemical might still have it, theres where i got it from originally.

FUCK! i used to have Shimon & Andy C: Quest / Nightflight in clear. The bad thing about it is - i sold body rock on ebay and sent him that vinyl! Even got fuckin bad feedback for it! Talk about a fuck up.

Chemical might still have it, theres where i got it from originally.

Chemical only has fresh - signal / big love, which im buying soon

i have the entire ram 15 year clear vinyl collection. never played, mint condition all in black frames hung on the wall in a grid to make up the big logo. willing to sell but have no idea what its worth. the frames cost me £20 each alone lol! i have 2 copies of the clear vinyl with i think turbulence on it. if anyone is serious and wants the lot or just the extra copy of turbulence let me know. email me at ilzyskilzy@hotmail.co.uk. also have a massive collection of proper jump up (im talking originals of tunes like wolf (not the remix), ska rmx and all the biggest tunes from 02-05 :)

Back
Top Bottom