Selling my vinyl, decks and mixer...sad day for me

bridge87

Firstly apologies if I've posted this in the wrong section.

It’s a sad day when a man has to sell all of his beloved vinyl…sad for me good for all of you.

Im selling them all on ebay, three for £10 + postage.

I’ve only just started listing so there’s still lots more to come. Got all my EP’s going up next and then some dubstep and break beat…finally I’ll be putting up my Stanton str8 150’s, cdj 800 (mk 1) and allen and heath mixer.

Eventually I’ll post a list of all the vinyl etc. on here but for now my ebay user ID is maxwell.house87…use the advanced search option on ebay and you can search for a seller’s ID . You’ll find all my listing’s there.

I’m currently not accepting any offers below the buy it now price as it’s still pretty early days. However I can offer discounted postage on multiple items e.g. 2 lots for £6.50, 3 for £8.50 and 5 for £10.50. Just message me when you buy them and I'll take the amount off. Unfortunately though I cannot post to locations outside the UK, its just too expensive.

Once more my ID is maxwell.house87

Oh and I had quite varied tastes so you’ll find some tech, liquid, jump up, basically a bit of everything.

Last edited:
Hi,

Sorry I havent posted the full list of vinyl im selling, I've been very busy and just not had the time.

Unfortunately I dont think I will get the time so just thought I'd quickly post some of the artists that are still for sale.

TC, Freestylers, Andy C, Black sun empire, Ewun, Noisia, High Contrast, Danny Byrd, Shimon, Pendulum, Prolix, The upbeats, Logistics, Nu Tone, Mistabishi, Nero, Culture Shock, Shy FX, Bungle, Original Sin, Sigma, Break, Apex, Brookes Brothers, Ed Rush & Optical, Icicle, Chase and Status, Spor...and loads more.

(Random side note, Imagine if that was the line up to a night...sick)

Anyway most items are finishing in roughly six days so you'd better be quick if you want any. However I did just add all my EP's and Breakbeat (dubstep records still to come) and they finish slightly later.

Finally keep watching this space as my decks and mixer etc. will be coming up soon and they're all in excellent condition.

Remember just go onto ebay and use the advanced search to find me. My user ID is maxwell.house87 (all lower case).

Thanks

Hello again.

Many of the DnB vinyl are finishing in a day and a half. So now's the time to bid if you were thinking of...I may even accept some offers now, sensible ones of course.

In terms of the decks and mixer I thought it may be worth seeing if anyone is interested here, before I put them on ebay. If I avoid ebay I can save on the fee's and therefore pass that saving on to you guys.

I have two stanton str8 150's in excellent condition. Only problem being the clip that holds the tone arm in place for travel is broken on one of the decks. Its certainly not a huge problem, easily fixable with an elastic band if need be.

The cartridges are Stanton Groovemaster v3 and have had very light use. They also include two spare cartridges that have never been used.

I also have an allen and heath xone 32 mixer once again in excellent condition. All the channel faders were replaced about a year ago and have been barely used since.

So thats:

Stanton str8 150 - RRP £459 x2

Stanton Groovemaster V3's - RRP £189

Allen and heath Xone 32 - RRP £499

I live in south west london and would prefer people to come and collect the decks etc. from here as postage costs will be huge and I'm not sure I could guarantee their safety.

Post your offers on this thread and if there good enough then the decks, or whatever are yours.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom