Selling my KRK Rokit RP6 G2's

DJWhizzkidd

Selling my KRK Rokit RP6 G2's

£200 for the pair. If anyone is in the Reading/South England area and and wants to collect, give me a shout. I can deliver if not too far.

They are in excellent condition, not used much, about 3 years old

- - - Updated - - -

I realise this is probably in the wrong forum. sorry about that!

tempting as fuck...

was gonna get the passive ones as I already have an amp.. but £200

you may get a PM

Well, I need to downgrade for a couple of reasons. One, I need some cash and two, I just don't produce much and I can't really justify having such expensive monitors! There is nothing wrong with them or anything, I just want a quick easy sale without going through ebay and paying their fees, paypal fees and having to get them to a courier.

I know £200 is low, I have seen RP5's for £200 !!

Also, Im selling a Focusrite Saffire 6 USB sound card if anyone is in the market. £70 for that and I can post it no probs.

Well, I need to downgrade for a couple of reasons. One, I need some cash and two, I just don't produce much and I can't really justify having such expensive monitors! There is nothing wrong with them or anything, I just want a quick easy sale without going through ebay and paying their fees, paypal fees and having to get them to a courier.

I know £200 is low, I have seen RP5's for £200 !!

Also, Im selling a Focusrite Saffire 6 USB sound card if anyone is in the market. £70 for that and I can post it no probs.

I'm your man for the Focusrite!! Please, I've been searching a good and affordable soundcard for a while now hehe.. I wanted to get the 2i2, for portability, but I think this might even be better; and its cheaper ;o

I do live in the Netherlands tho, but I guess I can pay for the posting.. in any case I'm still in Nepal for a few more days so if youre really in a rush, sell it n.p. I'll be back home the 9th of June.

Im probably going to put the Safire 6 on Ebay anyway. I still have the monitors so if anyone wants a bargain, let me know!

Im probably going to put the Safire 6 on Ebay anyway. I still have the monitors so if anyone wants a bargain, let me know!

Meh.. I'm actually planning to buy KRKs myself, but the shipping cost will be so high that I might as weel buy a new pair. besides it would take long and I get discount at a audio shop, where a friend works. Woulda bought urs if it were easier and closer, but I guess it only saves me like 50eur (max) now and will take ages..

- - - Updated - - -

Meh.. I'm actually planning to buy KRKs myself, but the shipping cost will be so high that I might as weel buy a new pair. besides it would take long and I get discount at a audio shop, where a friend works. Woulda bought urs if it were easier and closer, but I guess it only saves me like 50eur (max) now and will take ages..

Back
Top Bottom