Selling my KRK Rokit RP6 G2's

Discussion in 'Production' started by DJWhizzkidd, Jun 4, 2013.

1. DJWhizzkidd

DJWhizzkidd Member

Selling my KRK Rokit RP6 G2's

£200 for the pair. If anyone is in the Reading/South England area and and wants to collect, give me a shout. I can deliver if not too far.

They are in excellent condition, not used much, about 3 years old

- - - Updated - - -

I realise this is probably in the wrong forum. sorry about that!

2. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

£200 for the pair is a steal if you ask me! I got a set of these and love em! Would you mind if I ask why you are selling them?

3. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

tempting as fuck...

was gonna get the passive ones as I already have an amp.. but £200

you may get a PM

4. DJWhizzkidd

DJWhizzkidd Member

Well, I need to downgrade for a couple of reasons. One, I need some cash and two, I just don't produce much and I can't really justify having such expensive monitors! There is nothing wrong with them or anything, I just want a quick easy sale without going through ebay and paying their fees, paypal fees and having to get them to a courier.

I know £200 is low, I have seen RP5's for £200 !!

Also, Im selling a Focusrite Saffire 6 USB sound card if anyone is in the market. £70 for that and I can post it no probs.

5. Nucleoid

Nucleoid Nucleoid Drum & Bass

I'm your man for the Focusrite!! Please, I've been searching a good and affordable soundcard for a while now hehe.. I wanted to get the 2i2, for portability, but I think this might even be better; and its cheaper ;o

I do live in the Netherlands tho, but I guess I can pay for the posting.. in any case I'm still in Nepal for a few more days so if youre really in a rush, sell it n.p. I'll be back home the 9th of June.

6. DJWhizzkidd

DJWhizzkidd Member

Im probably going to put the Safire 6 on Ebay anyway. I still have the monitors so if anyone wants a bargain, let me know!

7. Nucleoid

Nucleoid Nucleoid Drum & Bass

Meh.. I'm actually planning to buy KRKs myself, but the shipping cost will be so high that I might as weel buy a new pair. besides it would take long and I get discount at a audio shop, where a friend works. Woulda bought urs if it were easier and closer, but I guess it only saves me like 50eur (max) now and will take ages..

- - - Updated - - -

Meh.. I'm actually planning to buy KRKs myself, but the shipping cost will be so high that I might as weel buy a new pair. besides it would take long and I get discount at a audio shop, where a friend works. Woulda bought urs if it were easier and closer, but I guess it only saves me like 50eur (max) now and will take ages..

8. DJWhizzkidd

DJWhizzkidd Member

Im gonna put the KRKs on Ebay this weekend so last chance if you want a bargain!

9. DJWhizzkidd

DJWhizzkidd Member