selling my gear, how much is it worth?

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
I haven't produced for a long time now, and have no intention to. I just lost the passion for it. Looking at selling my gear but don't know what to set the asking price at? I've trawled eBay and other sites but prices seem to be all over the place so getting a rough idea is quite difficult. figured you lot know your shit so I'd see what you all think....

right, here's my list.

KRK Rokit 6 G2 (pair)
set of MoPad isolation speaker foam
focusrite scarlet 2i2
M-Audio Oxygen25 G2
Novation Mininova
Novation Launchpad
Numark Mixtrack Pro2

Hey, Fletch. Long time no see. I wouldn't do that if I were you. TBH, you can't feel like producing now, but you may in the future. It's the ins and outs of music life.

I think that you once you spent your monies to buy all this equip. This acutally MEANS something. Why get rid of it?

Try different things. Try different genres. You don't need to stick to whatever you were doing back then. Expand your horizons.

Hey, Fletch. Long time no see. I wouldn't do that if I were you. TBH, you can't feel like producing now, but you may in the future. It's the ins and outs of music life.

I think that you once you spent your monies to buy all this equip. This acutally MEANS something. Why get rid of it?

Try different things. Try different genres. You don't need to stick to whatever you were doing back then. Expand your horizons.
Hey man hows things?

Ive had spells in the past when i havnt been motivated but this is different. I havnt produced anything properly for what is coming up to a year now, and i just have no interest in it anymore. It's not like i want to produce, but have writers block, I just dont wish to continue this path any longer.

Hey man hows things?

Ive had spells in the past when i havnt been motivated but this is different. I havnt produced anything properly for what is coming up to a year now, and i just have no interest in it anymore. It's not like i want to produce, but have writers block, I just dont wish to continue this path any longer.

Well, that's sad to hear, man. Really sad. I hope you discover joy on other activities then. Best of luck to you.

I haven't produced for a long time now, and have no intention to. I just lost the passion for it. Looking at selling my gear but don't know what to set the asking price at? I've trawled eBay and other sites but prices seem to be all over the place so getting a rough idea is quite difficult. figured you lot know your shit so I'd see what you all think....

right, here's my list.

KRK Rokit 6 G2 (pair)
set of MoPad isolation speaker foam
focusrite scarlet 2i2
M-Audio Oxygen25 G2
Novation Mininova
Novation Launchpad
Numark Mixtrack Pro2
Fuck off,
Don't sell your stuff man. You are going to regret it. Especially when your kid become interested in making music, and you have talent that you can no longer pass down. KEEP your stuff! I swear that at some point and time you will be glad you did.
Pm me if you want to chat. I have three kids, a job, a family, I'm studying nuclear medicine, and I still never regrets selling my vinyl, equipment, or giving up making music. Even when I loose the passion, it always comes back.

just see what peeps are asking on eBay, and you'll get a good idea of what they're going for...that's what i do.

Back
Top Bottom