NSFW Selfshot

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by DeeGun, Jul 25, 2016.

1. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

2. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

I haven't seen the video as in work but WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FACE FOR FAME???? surely you would have no face, therefore people would not recognise you, therefore not famous anyway, fucking idiot!

3. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Yeah, why not just THE FLESHY PART OF THE THIGH? :teeth:

4. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

hahaha yeah you know deegs, should have used some common sense :teeth:

5. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I applaude him for this.

Due to the thunderous nature of sheer spasticated dickheadery.

He saved some other poor sod from being forced into doing it & spending time in prison for attempted murder.

What a complete & utter oxygen thief.

:-x

6. Claus601

Claus601 Custom Title

It looks like he lived, not good

7. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

such a shame he's not got himself a Darwin award through this

8. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

To bad the tiger did not get him.

9. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

LOOK AT THE FUCKING FAGGOTS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

FUCKING AGREEEEE WITH THE AGREE AGREEEE WITH THE AGREE AGREEEEEEWEEWEEREEEEW

THE ARTICLE IS POSTED BY THE MOST DISGUSTINGLY OBVIOUS MALE WITH FEMALE PSEUDONYM, BUT LETS FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES ASSUME IT REALLY IS A "SHE" WHOM WROTE THIS FUCKING ATROCITY.

BECAUSE BY COVERING IT SHE HAS MADE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, BY GIVING HIM THE ATTENTION HE WANTED SHE IS A HERO, THE ENDING OF THE ARTICLE, IN WHICH SHE CONDEMNS HIS ACTIONS, MAKES HER A FUCKING LITERARY SUPERSTAR RIGHT UP THERE WITH FUCKING LINCOLN, GHANDI, FREUD, FATS DOMINO, MATSUDA SHINGEN, BODHISATTVA, MATT MURDOCK, GLENN MILLER, THIS PARTY GIRL I FUCKT IN THE ARSES FRONT AND BACK

i hate the filthy stupid ugly masses of constatntly masturbating jeremy-kyle-educated/top-gear-graduated/football-commentators-phds that fell for it, the guy that shot himself may have gotten a bit more damaged than he initially bargained for when pulling this stunt off, and he protects his actions by shrieking about money and how little regard he has for those who care about him, etc, it is impressive really, now that i think about it, how hes really powering through the entire register of sickeningly stupid shit to say in a situation like that, but that doesnt change the fact that he did it seeking attention, and the root of the problem is those who generate, focus and ensure attention for this kind of thing - it is more than putting the gun in his hand, slapping him on the shoulder, giving him a wink and a "whos awesome - youre awesome" with a three step text instruction over the face of a fucking cat so it looks like a macro, it is sculpting future generations of no-teeth-sausage-monsters, cripples, amputees, burn victims from these meme-challenge videos.

the waste of skin here, the real oxygen thief is a) claire and b) the ladbible massive, pathetic jizz from self-peeny slickers sycophants because name of author could possibly maybe imply vagina so we must shriek in agreement until this magic vagina appears out of thin air, or, possibly, in the post

Dannyboy93 and Vydx like this.
  10. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

11. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

aaaaaaawwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, feels so fking good