self harm

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
Last night I jumped head-on into a pile of snow that a second later was discovered to be ice. Yeah it hurt a bit. But it was an accident though so it doesn't count i think-

Sed

jungleravers.com
someone very close to me ofter cuts her leg with a razer. she used to do her arm.

fuking loads of scars.

she cant stop doing it!! does it when she gets in an argument. its not nice at all.

:gaywhite: damn i love that smiley=)

well having a belly-button piercing done hurts but not for long:D

but about cutting urself with a razor-have NEVER understoood about that.......would like to hear what the cutters themselves have to say.....why do they repetitively do it???its soo lame and hurts!:chainsaw:

:gaywhite:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i hear cutting yourself is addictive. i just think it hurts. i got my tounge peirced when i was young and reckless. got rid of that years ago tho.

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Omtrak
well if piercing counts then yeah i got some in my lower lip! didn't hurt one little bit though....right...

IMOP piercings are very ugly. Hopefully someday they will go the way of acid wash jeans. I think black lipstick is extremely ugly as well, even worse when girls where a dark redish lipstick and then outline it with black. I don't want to see crap like that anywhere but Castle Dracula in Wild Wood which means I should never see that again because Castle Dracula is R.I.frikkenP. :cry:

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Some people see it as a way of exorcising "bad vibes" similar to olde worlde monks blood-letting to purify the body/soul...

A girl I know who was very mixed up usta cut herself... She went from bad to worse, basically had loads of shit all pile on at one time, she's currently in a special ward cos of her self-harm problem... :mad:

As an aside, Christina Aguilera apparently does this, and is pretty addicted to piercings too... Likes rough sex too from what I've read...

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by inf0r
s an aside, Christina Aguilera apparently does this, and is pretty addicted to piercings too... Likes rough sex too from what I've read...
Dirrrrty bitch!

:gpeace:

funny to think about going to the office to get ya vagina pierced and a stranger is doing that:-/ :oops:

and yah the lipstick is weird in any color at all...................some annoying thingy someone came to

:D:gaywhite: :gaywhite: :gaywhite: :gaywhite: